Bicycle trip to Mogosoaia

Meeting point: Herastrau Park, Charles de Gaulle Entrance, M Aviatorilor

Bicycles for rent:  I’Velo, Herastrau Park, 15 RON/ 24 h

We will meet at 10 A.M. in Herastrau and we’ll cycle to the Mogosoaia Palace where we’ll have a picnic. For those who don’t have a personal bike can rent one from I’Velo, which is at the Herastrau Entrance. Feel free to bring food to share,a blanket,  games, a frisbee, a ball, badminton paddles, and whatever makes you happy!

Come all, we’ll have fun!

Date: 2015-07-12 07:00:00 - 2015-07-12 07:00:00, Europe/Helsinki Time.

1 Like

Bring your ID if you want to rent a bike.

See you there!

Perfect Sunday (must do more bike trips)

2 Likes

When is the next one?

When is the next one? I wasn’t in Bucharest this weekend. Looking forward to bike with the futurespotters! :slight_smile:

Up to anyone to suggest

maybe next weekend, or the one after that. Anytime, really. Experience suggests that the more improvised, almost next-day ones turn out the best :slight_smile:

Loved it!

thank you so much for organising this. It was so lovely!

1 Like

My first bike trip outside the city and it was awesome

I too want to make it a regular. Ride along the other Edgeryders this Sunday! Confirm and share the event: https://edgeryders.eu/en/spot-the-future-bucharest/second-bicycle-trip-to-mogo-oaia

Some other time

Hey, since no one else confirmed attending to the second bike trip, I am deleting the event and we’ll organize it some other time. I myself will be at 3 pm in Herăstrău in preparation for HeyMărie’s șezătoare :slight_smile:

From Jeff

Hey, so Jeff is probably in between Belgrade and Athens now, but he sent this recording of our itinerary last Sunday :smiley: Thanks!!

Road Biking
Jul 12, 2015 10:43 AM
Duration (Total) 6h 54m 8s , Distance 14.6 mi

-Tracked by Bezdomny, on Ramblr

Short trip with Edgeryders peeps

Click http://rblr.co/DGvt to see more details.