[Comms; list] Participants: basic info

• name
  • food allergies/choices
  • emergency contact
  • FuckUp bio - line (for nametags)

Urgent: Include this in next email to all participants?

@Justyna_Krol hi and thanks for assigning yourself this task. I bring help :slight_smile:

Me and Teo are preparing the contents for an email to collect this info asap and all in one message.  Where should participants introduce it? Should we build a spreadsheet with everyone who registered on it and the fields to fill in? We could copy paste there the bios we have so there’s less work for those who entered information already here on the platform.

Another thing to include as per a special request by @ireinga is which days they will be present (Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun) so we can prepare logistically and food wise.

How about a form?

I think we can use a google form and ask participants to fill it in. It’s a little bit more work for them (you cannot upload picture in the form), but I guess you can have a better grasp of who’s really coming out of those registered.

I made a draft. We can change the cover photo with the Lote visual and add photos or videos.

Tell me what you think. @Noemi, Justyna Krol

emergency contact

Hey Gals, sorry I couldn’t make it to the community call yesterday. @Teo thanks for drafting the form!:slight_smile: I think we need some emergency contact info there, too. I’m a bit worried that the photo question might slow the process down (I can already see it being a perfect reason for procrastination). Most of the participants already have their photos up on the platform, so maybe it’d be enough to just remind all about the pics in the email sent together with this form? What do you think? @Noemi@Teo?

Super.

Great idea @Teo. Actually we don’t need pics… I mean we’ll have everybody there after all no?

I added the field for emergency contacts.

Thanks to you both, this is going out asap <3