After going through today’s community call session and taking up the actionable to post it a tentative idea of developing a communication toolkit for participants and futurespotters event aims… This is what I propose to take up as a task and seek support from anyone willing to work on the following design …
- The flow of developing a communication packet for the participants at the pre, post and during the conference, based on the need to address the "specific" and "key" messages ....instantly and effectively,
- following is the suggestion i propose .. (add comments or queries)
- A communication pack can be developed for the User's/participant's of the conference that can be posted on the either newly developed Edgeryder profile or update existing one's , that can include
- Choose your Message ! ...From fact sheets to videos? create a multimedia packet that addresses your specific needs. == video, pictures, graphics, html5, css
- Tell your Story .. ?```` Essentials, Empower, Effective - >content flow
- Case Study in Digital copies with links to ....Participants campaign/idea/project..
- Photographs of the candidate and campaign/idea/project..
- Consider offering several versions for download audio files recorded jingles, adwords for the participants that can be used for web,
- Links and images Newspaper or other media excerpts that the participant/user was mentioned.
- A Question and Answer interview transcribed in text for printing on hardcopy newsletters or online newsletters.. covering participant/user's motivation to be a part of the conference and futurespotter .
Navigating Communication … But where and what ?
- At the event .. Portrait photo and related web links can be collected at the start and publish on ER platform or Futurespotters
- During the event ... Participants can be asked to write a letter to themselves in the future (either next two days/or a week) describing the candidate's intended actionable planned for their campaign/idea/project "in this conference" or "edgeryder/futurespotter platform"... and write a little biography (100 words) with it.
- After the event ... a Video Podcasts can be made that involves different participation and engagement of the participant at the event , where the material is collected from the participant himself or friends/people around that can be email it to the user/participant and/or uploaded to the Edgeryder profile ->
How to Communicate?
- Making sure audiences are made to understand the nature and benefits of the Message...(Develop User's/participant's of the conference an "Edgeryder Profile" on the platform (if they have one, update them links, projects)
- Creating and maintaining new channels of communication..(links to profiles of User's/participant's of the conference various social/community online or offline)