Community Call 3rd DEC - Let's talk about the Festival!

Dear organisers and participants!

We did it! More than 15 inspiring events with great people in almost as many countries!

A big thank you to all the organisers and participants!

Today at 18:00 Brussels time we open our zoom room to everyone who wants to give some feedback on their experiences of the festival or just want to (re)connect.

@zelf, @BlackForestBoi, @soenke, @TamaraVuk, @natalia_skoczylas, @inge, @jasen_lakic, @Kathryn, @mrchrisadams, @erik_lonroth, @pbihr, @anon82932460, @elewa94 @Sohayeb @Yosser, @Nihilsbaxter, @lylycarrillo. @Sohayeb, @nadia, @noemi, @Olivia-Khan-Do-It @zmorda, @johncoate
you are very welcome and please invite some of your participants who you think would be interested in engaging in this conversation.

Tuesday the 2nd 18:00 Brussels time:

Looking forward to seeing you at: Launch Meeting - Zoom

If you want calendar reminders, please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: Error - Zoom

Please ping participants that you would like to join the call :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry this was announced too late for me, I didn’t sleep for 30 hours again as well :frowning: .

1 Like

The next call will be tomorrow. I think that @MariaEuler has created another page about it.

Yes, that one is in general about collective intelligence. @lylycarrillo will give a little intro, I will give so info on Edgeryders Semantic Social Network Analysis, which turns this platform itself in a collective intelligence research tool.

1 Like