As always a wiki, change or add whatever you feel needs to be changed or added.
In the past four weeks, activity on the OpenCare project has started to take off. Some metrics:
- 500 new comments in April, Edgeryders-wide (maybe half of them relating to OpenCare)
- 50 new users in April, again Edgeryders-wide. Here, most are related to OpenCare, but many, as always, do not create any content.
- 37 Challenge Responses created in April (all related to OpenCare).
- 6,500 views of pages with the word "care" in the URL served in April. This is an underestimation of OpenCare traffic, because many pages in OpenCare do not have that word in the URL.
- Quite a lot of offline interest.
Edgeryders has started sending out the CountOnMe newsletter. It’s early days, but the activity seems to be picking up.
- On June 21st at 15.00, during the second consortium meeting, HHS to lead a session on policy making in care. The session is intended also for people external to the consortium.
- Metrics on the OpenCare conversation are necessary from an early stage (Moushira). Refer to objectives in the proposal (also the section called “How large is large?”). Alberto and Guy to meet separately and start working on a prototype dashboard.
- UBx and WeMake to decide on social media channels. Also decide on what the project is going to be called: OpenCare? Op3nCare? Op3ncare?
- Edgeryders (Nadia) to share with the consortium the visual material used to produce the first video.
- Alberto: no to two groups. As per Costantino's suggestion, make space for less structured interventions while staying with the challenge response schema. Noemi and Costantino to agree on the specifics.
- Edgeryders to add the EC logo and credits to the landing page, perhaps as a footer. Other partners to add the same to their own landing pages.
- Improving intra-consortium communication:
- Each partner to write a post every two weeks: “what we did over these two weeks”. This is to go in the OpenCare Research Group. Maybe use a naming convention: PARTNER_NAME Check-in: EXPLANATORY_TITLE. For example “Edgeryders Check-In: some problems with engagement”
- Community calls (open to the public) on Mondays 16.30. Join for quick chats and stuff that is not confidential.
- Partners are encouraged to ask for a call when they feel they are drifting apart.
- Can ScImpulse report on the OpenCompetition?
- Can ScImpulse report on the Deep Games and Simulation activity? Can it be used to convey more data to the online conversation.
Notes from the discussion (warning: 6 pages, not very structured).