Consortium meeting in Stockholm (including travel information)

Confirmation: done!

Thanks @Lakomaa.

I am hoping you or someone who has all the info can now edit the wiki with the sessions on 22 and 23.

@Rossana_Torri is asking above, and I also have it unclear whether the SSNA is on 22 or 23.

FYI Jimmy Tidey from the ER community is also attending it.

Updated schedule

Thanks Noemi for pinging.

We need to plan a few hours consortium “steering committee” session. Because some of us are leaving right on 22nd after the morning session, it will have to take place later on. I would suggest June 24 10:00-12:00 (or 12:30 if needed) with some of us begin remote (which is ok according to the consortium agreement) – contrarily to what I have written above, June 22nd is not good since some of us will be travelling.

I would like the dashboard brainstrom to be a full day session on June 23rd (with a lunch pause).

@Alberto ?

Dinner

Please email marie.wahlstrom@ehff.se if you are coming to the dinner. She will be ordering food on Thursday.

steering comitee (VERY IMPORTANT)

Hi all,

I would suggest an important change in order to have a steering comitee live in Stockolm.

In my opinion is very important to talk live of some update and issues (I’ll share with you an agenda proposal soon)

Could work like that:

Schedule (preliminary)

June 21

1000-1200 Getting familiar with EMDesk (Luce)  Steering Comitee

1300-1500 First session (KAW)

1500-1515 Coffee (outside KAW)

1515-1700 Second session (KAW) – optional external participation

1900-2200 Dinner, hosted by EHFF/Stockholm School of Economics (Ohlin room)

June 22

0900-1130 What makes the OpenCare stories stories of open care? inkl coffee break (KAW) with Ezio Manzini

1130 Closing of meeting

Two extra half-days are allocated for additional activities:

June 22nd

1200-1830 (including lunch break)

designing the interface for our Semantic Social Network Analysis software

June 23

0900-1300  ???

June 24 (also from remote via web conference)

10:00-12:30 Getting familiar with EMDesk (Luce)

if you agreee I’ll take care of modifing the wiki

ps:

what will happen on June 23rd??

@melancon @Lakomaa @markomanka @Rossana_Torri @LuceChiodelliUB @Alberto

SSNA all day workshop

I understand from the event that Guy posted it will be on the 23rd. This leaves us with some empty slots on the 22nd.

FYI traveling back on the 24th during Luce’s EM Desk demo but I don’t mind.

Agenda suggestions?

@Costantino

You mentioned you would share a proposal for the agenda,

I personally needed to overlook a series of things (in relation with porject planning, deliverables, etc.), and built a proposal myself.

You may still send suggestions (or amend the GDoc directly) and we’ll see how to fit everything together. I may hopefully have included itmes you had in mind.

The steering committee IS the first session!

Guys, don’t panic.

Our generic first session (1300-1500 First session (KAW) in @Lakomaa 's plan) is basically to touch base about the project. That’s also the goal of steering committee meetings. Call the first session steering committee, and you are done, no need to move things around (bad idea so late in the game).

@melancon let us know if we need to prepare anything for the steering commitee. @Rossana_Torri @Costantino @Massimo

ok - it wasn’t so clear

now it is, so no need to have further change.

Clearer now?

June 21st, 1pm - 3pm.

It wasn’t so clear to me either :-) I am uncomfortable with this asynchronous way of building the agenda, but well, that’s the way things went. I know for sure some of us do not follow what’s being said and published (I personally always am a few posts/comments and sometimes days late). Posts sometimes sleep for weeks before they get (late) comments, etc. Not optimal, we need to look at this too in Stockholm.

I expected everyone to make some room for the meeting, just like we had made a whole week available for LOTE5. I expected it but didn’t make it explicit.

Good!

What about the 23rd?

Thank you,

Rossana

The activites 23 and 24 is outside the meeting organised by Stockholm School of Economics. I’m in London myself the 23rd but I can reserve a room for you if you need somewhere to be (if you tell me  in advance). The 24th everyting (Inluding SSE) will be closed down in Sweden.

Look at the wiki…

@Lakomaa Edgeryders has organized its activities around the information in this wiki (last updated: 17th May). It allocates two half days for extra activities: afternoon of 22nd and morning 23rd. So yes, we would like a room for that. Actually, ideally it would be nice to have the room all day on the 23rd.

Once we move the steering committee to day one (21st), we can keep to that schedule and ignore the 24th.

Wiki

@alberto yes I know, but the info on the ER-event (23-24/6) was not added by me…  However, I can get you a room. Do you have any idea on the number of attendants?

5 to 10 people. Thanks!

Room reserved

I have found you a room for the 23rd. You will be in Gunnar at Holländargatan 32.

1 Like

Brilliant!

Thank you so much @Lakomaa !

Please check with me before making changes in the schedule

I have used the information initially supplied to reserve meeting rooms, ordered coffe etc. So before you make changes in the schedule, please give me the opportunity to check whether we have somewhere to be. It’ is usually not a problem during june since the students are on leave, but I need to check and make reservations. If, we are to beging before lunch June 21 we must also make sure that  the participants have arrived (as we did chose to start after lunch in order to give the participants the opportunity to travlel to Stockholm morning the 21th)

1 Like

Have a look at the steering committee agenda

A  link to the agenda had been inserted in the preliminary schedule.

Please have a look before we meet.

@Alberto and @Costantino and @Rossana_Torri and @Lakomaa and @markomanka and @LuceChiodelliUB (only include a mention to one selected member of each partner, presumably the one officially being on board of the steering committee).

Two project issue

Hi,

I would like to talk about the “two projects” issue.

Costantino

The “two things” issue

@Costantino

We’ll make sure we do. Please have a look at a comment I just posted.