Contributor registration by Nour Daas

Please provide us with contact information about you.

name: Nour Daas
birthplace: Saudi Arabia, JEddah
residence: Tunis

Please read the projects’ descriptions in this file and write down the project names of the ones you’re interested in contributing.

Which Project(s) do you want to be involved in? (you can choose more than one)

1. AI Mental healthcare
  2. Alphawomen
  3. Colex
  4. Data Science Academy
  5. Didi asks
  6. Diyafa
  7. Kenzimor
  8. Leafs
  9. Pailleco
  10. Spellit
  11. The identity app
  12. Zed
  13. Zellij invent

AI Mental healthcare
Data Science Academy
The identity app

Why do you want to contribute to the mentioned projects?

We have all faced problems at some point in our lifetime whatever physically or mentally. I do believe that for every problem, there is a solution.

Even though I just came back to Tunis 2 years ago, I still want to help the country and it is people to rise and get better.
I always look to be with like-minded people who share the same desires and dreams as me, I have high hope in the youth who are holding the key for the future.

who knows If may not be able to change the world, but at least, I may change someone’s world.

What is your domain of expertise? Please mention only items from the following list.

1. Artificial intelligence
  2. Business development
  3. Crowdfunding
  4. Data science
  5. Event Planning
  6. Game designing
  7. Marketing and branding
  8. Media & communication
  9. Neuroscience
  10. Photography
  11. Product development
  12. Production Process
  13. Programming / web development
  14. Social Media
  15. Web Design
  16. Youth management

Marketing and branding
Media and communication
Social Media

1 Like

Hi @nour_daas_13 ! check here for a clear overview of the Identity App led by @salaheddine

Greeting ,
the programs I want to be involved in are AI mental healthcare and Zed and The Identity App.

I can contribute to Marketing and branding, Social Media.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @nour_daas_13 then check the project’s posts (Identity App, AI Mental healthcare and Zed Tunisia ) and discuss with the project leaders the means of collaborations! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Nour,

Pleasure to meet you, I am happy to provide you all needed info about the Identity app project and discuss our collaboration , Please feel free to contact me via the platform

Best regards

1 Like