#CountOnMe: posts for 13.08

Feel free to adjust these as you see fit (important is to spread them) :slight_smile:

Twitter:

[Creative Bureaucracy Festival] How can we re-invent bureaucracy to be more innovative and efficient? These and other topics will be discussed at Creative Bureaucracy Festival in Berlin from 20-21 September! More info: Calling All Edgeryders Working in or with the Public Sector - Campfire - Edgeryders

Suggested hashtags: #creativebureaucracyfestival, bureaucracy, #BerlinEvents

[HAPPY BUBBLE] What’s it like to grow-up in post-communist Romania? Edgeryders co-founder, @NoemiSalantiu shares her story & how she found herself “choking inside a happy bubble” in Romania, and why she left Romania for Brussels. Her story: I grew up in post-communism in a fractured generation. Each with its own bubble. - International - Edgeryders

Suggested hashtags: romania #postcommunism #transitioncountries

Facebook:

“…Member of the struggling middle class and living in one of the most developed cities, I and many of my peers built ourselves reasonably good lives. At 30, I walked straight into a personal life crisis and found myself in a systematic process of understanding where I come from and where to I should go…”

Edgeryders co-founder Noemi shares her story on what’s it like to grow up in post-communist Romania and what made her re-allocate to Brussels, Belgium. Her story: I grew up in post-communism in a fractured generation. Each with its own bubble. - International - Edgeryders

@noemi @inge @johncoate @alberto @natalia_skoczylas @MariaEuler @hugi …

2 Likes

Wow, this is getting personal @anon82932460 :-))

Oki, will share!

1 Like

You’re the star of today’s #CountOnMe :slight_smile: