Last week in Brussels Matthias, Noemi, Nadia and myself spent a full day giving the Edgeryders platform a pretty major overhaul. Here’s what we have done:
- changed the home page (both logged-in and unlogged-in) to an editorialized page of featured content
- added a
dashboardUpdates page where you can see what's new, both in the content you are already following and in the content you are not following. Essentially, select "following" to stay updated with what happens in the groups you have joined and the posts you have commented; select "not following" to explore new content. In the right column you see a feed of recent activity.
- changed the layout of the projects page. See if you like it better!
- the user profile now has tick boxes to say you want to come to LOTE3 (and you definitely want to tick that box, because this, my friends, is going to be our best LOTE yet – that's a promise); tell your fellow edgeryders what you would like to see happen in LOTE3; and join our fabulous team of volunteers.
- added a LOTE3 section of the website to be visible asap – participants would start at the LOTE3 menu item, and everything should be intuitive.
- there's also some stuff going on behind the scenes to make the website more usable and help us stay connected.