Ethno report - first draft

You can access an editable document here. Feel free to comment!

1 Like

YAY!

Looking forward to reading it. Thank you, @Inga_Popovaite!

Am I too late?!

Did anyone get a chance to look through it? @Nadia?

I don’t know if you’re looking for a review, but can you enable commenting @Inga_Popovaite? Thank you.

Give it a run through Grammarly then re-upload?

Hi Inga,

thanks for this. I took a brief look but kept getting distracted by the form. Can I ask you to give it a run through grammarly? I often use the service myself to ensure my reports work language-wise.

Check spelling please

I concur with Nadia, @Inga_Popovaite. Please check the spelling on any public document! smiley

My bad, sorry.

I’ve enabled comments (I thought that I did it in the first place, sorry), and I will get it proofread by tomorrow afternoon.

New version ready?

Hi Inga,

Is the uploaded version the corrected one? Im thinking of digging into it this afternoon :slight_smile:

First reviews in.

Between @Alberto and myself we have added comments, fixed typos and suggested an improvement in the structure… let us know what you think @Inga_Popovaite.

I would insist that:

• where information is drawn from quotes, quotes are accompanying it - with proper indentation.
  • build an introduction and expand a little the methodology and your process of coding - for example how long is your list of codes, and what is it based on? key criteria for your ontology?
  • explain a little the structure of the report and format the titles/ subtitles: it feels a little disconnected at times, but see proposal by Alberto
  • listing constructive advice that was given throughout the various conversations makes for a great self standing document which we can offer to the community as a collective resource for future stewardship projects; but we need to clearly state each piece of advice with some context/ quote. I would actually close with that, again see my comments.

And of course, thanks, there’s some good stuff in there! Let me know how I can help.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks so much guys for your input. I will get to it later this week, and I will upload the improved version by the 1st of April. Will that work?

Yes, thank you!

Looking forward to reading it :slight_smile:

A new version in.

I’ve expanded it with quotes, links etc.