Extra Full Members working meeting: 1 August?

Hello @reef-full,

We have a couple of topics left that require a decision, including:

• Common spaces
  • Oaktree inclusive units
  • Mark-up for new members

The first two are urgent because we need to include them in “le programme” by the 15th of August. All of these topics also fit better in a so-called “FM working meeting” (i.e. a plenary for FM only, see Increasing our meeting frequency).

To schedule this meeting, holiday plans are a bit of a challenge (see list below). Looking at it all together, the option that brings together the most people would be an online meeting on the 1st of August. Looking at the proposal on the common spaces (see Common spaces – making decisions! - #28 by ChrisM), it seems like it should be possible to close this topic online.

If this doesn’t work, an alternative could be to organise the meeting in person, but then we’ll need some people to be ok to do the meeting without them, or else to roll a die to decide on a date.

Can you please indicate in the poll below whether you can make yourself available, and also what your preferences are?

• I can make myself available online on 01/08 (19:30)
  • I would be ok to not be present at the meeting (online or in person)
  • If possible I would really like to be present
0 voters
Extra info: holiday plans
  • Maria & Richard: 26 July-10 August, available for online meeting, except from 28 July-31 July

• Ugne & Manuel: from 2 to 23 August but will be in one or another way available for the online meetings

• Chris & Sarah: 15th, back 9/9

• Els: 3 tem 28 aug, no online meetings

• Sophie: 2, 10-17 August, not available for online meetings

1 Like

Hi, I just noticed that my holiday plans are not included:
10-18 August (no online meetings)