These days edgeryders will be moving onto a new platform using discourse (exact date tbc).
For #OpenVillage Festival, this means we lose this minisite we set up with festival information aggregated in one place:
We need help setting up a website whose main goal is to communicate effectively about the event to the people who registered and newcomers - visually attractive and containing the most important and up to date information. The site is all static, but should include a page which links to edgeryders.eu festival coordination.
Primary materials to use:
Structure of pages/ sections
- Homepage - 1 paragraph statement
Organised by - embed video: https://vimeo.com/181764358
Follow us: Facebook Twitter Newsletter
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions & Partnerships: email@example.com
Day 1 (in progress)
Organised by - embed video: https://vimeo.com/162811723
Day 2 (in progress)
Day 3 (in progress)
Who’s coming? bios+ photos (Noemi has them)
Other ideas for materials which can be used for information and styling:
- key info: openvillage
- story: how we got here this handout | research outcome: Meet the opencare protagonists | practical outcome \#1 Financing care | practical outcome \#2 New community property: The Reef launch
- visuals: opencare.cc | visual style guide (good typefaces, fonts etc)
- example of a landing page we used for previous event (NB it's now messed up in the new edgeryders.eu installation)
- example for festival missions statement : http://cascade.network/aim/
To complete this task, leave a comment below with your availability and what you can help with - coding the website, synthesis of information, producing new videos or other visual materials etc… Any effort is appreciated! Once the work completed we will send you the festival ticket!