GTF Berlin 23 - Lina [EN]

If I trust them. Uh,

Mobile device also.

Uh, it depends a bit on the services I use. I try to be I give my data when I trust the service, I think. Okay.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Yes, yes. The one the recycling is for the materials that we can get them back in a different kind. And reusing means that you have a longer lifetime of the for example, of the car.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

For me personally. Um, what is five. Very concerned.

Extremely concerned.

Yeah. Um, for myself. Like three for the world four.

Would you explain?

Yes, I think I live in Munich and I live in a place where storms and water flooding and. Fire is really rare. It can happen, but it’s rare. And if you live in other parts of the world or if you in very dry areas or very endangered areas, then I think it’s it’s only normal to be afraid.

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

Uh, I work in this field, and I hope to live by this terms as good as I can.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

It’s a difficult question. I think. Um, people think, um, only that only the individual can um, has to solve this problem. But in my opinion, it’s really like bottom up and top down. So also the government and the regulations and the companies have to be responsible or take the responsibility and of course the individuals as well, but only like all together, not only the individuals.

Do you see the circular economy as local or national or international issue?

I hope it’s international, yes.

Why?

Yeah, because only if we get so many people involved. It really we also can. Or the materials we need are provided again.

Okay. Thank you very much.