GTF Berlin 35 - Yaron [EN]

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

Well, I first of all, I try to live consciously, not perfectly. You can’t. I try to teach my children. Um, I take often decisions in my consumption to more sustainable products. And I work in the field of sustainability, which is also quite, quite a big step.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

High one. Because I think, as I said, it’s the biggest challenge of our lifetimes. And this goes true for governments. This goes true for nations, this goes true for for companies, but it also goes true for each and everyone, for citizens and people. So I think we’re all responsible for it. And I think this is the one thing that I would hope for that everyone feels the urgency. Yes, we lots of things can be moved by companies and by bigger by states and everything. But I think every one of us has a responsibility to to live consciously enough.

Last question. Do you see the circular economy as a local or national or international issue?

All of them. Because this is. We need an holistic approach. Everyone, I mean, yes, some say you can only tackle this these problems internationally, but at the end, also locally, everywhere, you need to help them. On each level, on each basis. So I think it’s all of them together. Can make a difference.

Thank you very much. Thanks.

coded