Hi, iam EMAN ABDELAZEM
General Specialization: Climate& GIS &RS& and Environment Studies
Field of Specialization: Urban Climate Change & Urban Micro Climate Model
• Researcher Environment Studies and Expert GIS, General Organization for Physical Planning (GOPP) - Cairo, Egypt.
• Rapporteur & Member of the National Committee for Environmental Issue, the Academy of Scientific Research & Technology (ASRT)
• Senior Programmes Specialist-Environment, African Youth Union Commission - Egypt.
• Consultant Climate Change & Environment Studies UN-Habitat
• Expert Invited Climate Change, ICOMOS Climate Change and Heritage Working Group (“CCHWG”)
• PhD in Urban Micro Climate Model, Master in Urban Climate
• Founder& Secretary of the Fund the Egyptian Climate Group
• Consultant of climate and environment at the Hattan Center for Research and Studies in Sudan
• Expert of Project of pliancy and Mitigation of the Effects of Climate Change in Al-Matareya District - Environment Street. (EC – GIZ – PDP)
and team work is @Daliafathy
Chief Engineer, “planning and urban design department”, ACE Consulting Engineers (Moharram-Bakhoum) – ACE
Doctor, Consultant Engineer** , Egyptian Engineers Syndicate, the field of urban planning,
approved in April 2014.
Internal Auditor of the ISO Quality System** in relation to the organization of work within the Firm (ACE Consulting Engineers Company, Muharram - Bakhoum) and has a training course on internal audit work
PhD., Doctor of philosophy Degree 2018, Arch. Dep. - Faculty Of Engineering – Cairo University.**
The Thesis Title is: Urban Ecology as a moderator for Sustainable most valuable settings,
(Towards a heuristic method for appropriated urbanism).
- Master Degree - 2013 Arch. Dep. – Faculty Of Engineering– Cairo University.
The Thesis Title is : Developing Mechanisms for Monitoring, Follow-up and Performance Assessment of new Cities Urban Development plans Using (GIS) and Associated Technologies .
B.Sc. of Cities Planning - Faculty Of Urban & Regional Planning, Cairo University, Egypt, May/1997. Doctor Consultant Engineer in urban planning, Egyptian Engineers Syndicate, April-2014.
rmance Assessment of new Cities Urban Development plans Using (GIS) and Associated Technologies .
B.Sc. of Cities Planning - Faculty Of Urban & Regional Planning, Cairo University, Egypt, May/1997. Doctor Consultant Engineer in urban planning, Egyptian Engineers Syndicate, April-2014. Environmental Interface platform
Vision: A platform that acts as an environmental mediator for climate justice
A platform linked to social networking sites and fixed and mobile means of communication for easy access and communication and provide a geographic database GIS- associated with remote sensing data , climate models and local climate zone LCZ in the provision of data The platform works under the SDGs - Goal 13 Climate Action - The platform will provide several other environmental services to reduce emissions Carbon and climate change reduction in cities will begin with the solid waste point the most important problem we have encountered in working on several service and advisory projects within NGOs as one of the influential points in increasing the impact of carbon footprint of major cities "as a city Greater Cairo - Egypt "
Key Word:-Solid Waste - Carbon Footprint - Climate Justice-Gender
Waste transportation and disposal from sources (houses, companies, agencies, etc.) free of charge to the exporter and for sample gifts on occasions of the source determined from our source data and cooperation with companies and associations recycling and marketing of products. Submitting a report to the Egyptian government on the volume of solid waste and the resulting emissions that will benefit the government in preparing the national report submitted to the United Nations MRV Provide database to beneficiary’s government-academic-private sector based on GIS-RS and associated climate model and local climate change LCZ map Consultations, environmental studies and organization of conferences and workshops in all aspects of climate action, especially climate change in urban areas
There is a problem please page Support publishing disappeared