I Care About UnMonastery Because

photo from an outing during LOTE4 by Björn_Ekblom

Keep it to 140 Characters total. (that’s 107 to play with after the [ICAUB] + spaces wink).

I Care About UnMonastery Because… it affords me the opportunity to explore and develop as a person, whilst remaining stable.

I Care About UnMonastery Because it’s groundbreaking action & the opportunity to build something that’s urgently needed in the world.

I Care About UnMonastery Because all my friends are unMonks (or potential unMonks).

I Care About UnMonastery Because the kitchen is my favourite room & I want to be a pro at feeding people with produce from local aquaponics.

I Care About UnMonastery Because there are no other Investment Bankers who do.

I Care About UnMonastery Because family and aeons of tradition are vitally important to understanding how to live sustainably today.

Say it authentically, truthfully and from yourself.

It doesn’t matter if it’s been written before - how original it is or if it contradicts anyone else’s answer.

Say it. (please?).

[ICAUB]

I Care About UnMonastery Because I know that I can trust everyone who cares enough to work on it, to be well intentioned and open to learn

I Care About UnMonastery Because not long ago, there was no place in the world for us to converge. Now there are many. We ask “what’s next?”

I Care About UnMonastery Because the local & the institution are still disconnected in an unhealthy way.

1 Like

[ICAUB]

I Care About UnMonastery Because… I care about facilitating spaces for good people

I Care About UnMonastery Because… we can learn how to care about each other and support each other better 

I Care About UnMonastery Because… I just do :slight_smile:

[ICAUB]

I Care About unMonastery Because the business corporation is not the only form for humans to work together. Even if it is a “social” one.

I Care About unMonastery because the Benedictine Rule may have been the greatest software protocol ever written – http://goo.gl/5CXS6z