IARC 2023 Transcripts - 30 YUL

But the words recycling and reusing. Is it the same for you? Reuse and recycle.

First you need to reuse. Yeah. But because of manually cost is so high. Normally in the reuse you need to manually dismantling take care then. Depends the cost.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about the environmental waste and pollution?

Yeah, I think it’s five, right today. Everybody need to take up about the environment because the CO2, you know, is a carbon emission. It’s really now dangerous. You cannot go like this. We need the human need to be quickly stop this happen. Uh,

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote the sustainability?

For me, I do myself. My job is for sustainability. Business Yeah. Uh,

How much responsibility does each individual, each person have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

I really don’t know. Yeah.

The last question. Do you see the circular economy as a local or national or international issue?

Is it international. This is global everywhere. It’s need to take care because you talk about the one one Earth. So it’s global. So everywhere you need to take care not only one area, you know, Europe is really very strictly now take care of, but the USA is really they don’t take care even they don’t in Basel convention. So so we need you know say all the world should take care. Yeah.

Okay thank you very much.