I usually use these questions in open form questions as part of a in-person interview (or over the phone/skype). We can make these work in written form as well - but if you have time for a call @nadia, that would be great (it’s offers more freedom, asking follow up question instantly). If you prefer in written form, try to remember where you were, what it smelled like, who was there as well, what it looked like, etc.
**1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself: who is @nadia ** important is that you share what’s an important part of you, try not to let the topic of this story influence your answer
2. What are you most proud of in your life? this can be something personal, professional, from when you were very young, to very recent
3. Who did you look up to when you were growing up? This can be someone in your own environment, or someone famous, but someone who made an impact on who you are today
4. What was your biggest failure, and why do you feel like it was?
5. Why are you part of edgeryders, and how did that happen? It’s very possible this questions is somehow already answered above, but in case it isn’t, you can answer here
6. What kind of impact do you hope to have with what you do?
7. Tell me more about the most memorable period in your life and how this has shaped you this period can be enjoyable, or not, but something you look back at realizing that something within you changed