Join us in the Edgeryders Camp :D

@dorra-b Bonsoir Dorra , peut être tu peux collaborer avec @Sohayeb pour créer une session qui porte sur les basiques du Community management sur les réseau sociaux ou vous intégrer également une partie qui traite l’importance de la charte graphique et et comment construire une identité visuelle forte sur les réseau sociaux ( pour son projet social ) ?

A propos l’écosystème entrepreneurial @Sohayeb en Tunisie , peut tu nous fournir plus de détails , tu animeras toi même la session ou tu nous propose des noms ?

Visa ruinning everything as always :confused: Too bad thatyou will not be with us :confused: but I am sure we will meet again w estill have a lot of work to do, even in Medenine :smiley:

And I think a glimpse of the Business Model Canvas is a good idea, we still have time for another workshop,so maybe you can take one ?

:frowning:

The moment we finishit I will share it with you :slight_smile: So far yup hosting the closin session is the best idea

Yup I can do the workshop myself :wink: I will share with the participants the different the mapping of the Tunisian ecosystem, and how can they benefit from them when starting a venture.

For the community management workshop, I can share the best practices and simple tools to use for social media, newsletters etc…, and I leave graphics, design and how to build a visual identity to @dorra-b as she is the expert in this field :wink:
What do you think ?

@hazem too bad that you won’t be able to come :frowning:

1 Like

Great ! Next step please fill in the workshops program here Thanks

1 Like

of which workshops ? Tunisian Ecosystem / Community management / BMC / Storytelling&Pitching ? Or you need all ?

Tunisian ecosystem / community management

Bonjour, d’accord je vais développer avec @Sohayeb un workshop sur la création de l’identité visuelle et les différents supports graphiques :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @OnsESSID welcome to edgeryders community here is the discussion about the program of Social innovation camp , the final program will be ready in few days , please check here for further information :slight_smile: