Hello Everyone, as we are getting closer to the dates of camp, and we finalized the program, we would love to ask you to confirm your participation (as an attendee or a trainer) in the camp by leaving a comment to this post, as you know, the places are limited to 10 persons from the edgeryders community that are coming from foreign countries!
For more détails please follow this link
- Social innovation : Case study of Edgeryders ,
- Project Gallery:Getting to the participants projects/ initiatives / skills
PS:Each workshop will happen simultaneously by two different trainers
- Workshop Pitching / Communication
- Workshop Financial Sustainability / business model
- Workshop Prototyping /Fundraising
- Workshop Community involvement
- Project Gallery ( co designing a common project )
Due to the constraints in the budget, we will only be able to cover only three travel reimbursement (up to 500$), and it will be given to those who can deliver more than one workshop.
As for the accommodation and food it will be provided to everyone coming from outside of Tunisia.
@Yosser and @zmorda will be happy to answer your questions
So please leave a comment if you wish to join us in Medenine, and have a two days adventure in the barberian Ksour!