KongressBW Stuttgart 29 - Valentin [EN]

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

One is better.

One was one is not. Not at all concerned. Concerned. Yeah.

Five. Yeah. Five. Right. Because we have a lot of problems right now in the world. And yeah, we have like the, the warmer summer I think like 125,000 years. Um, so it’s a big problem. I want to go skiing next year again. And it’s. Yeah, there are some changes right now. They’re pretty bad.

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

As I told you, small, small things like do the waste, to separate the waste electric car like a sustainable company where we can, like reduce 1% of the environmental problems in the world. So I think bigger thing here, we see company right now, but before all the small things like not use plastic bags, eat less meat, something like that.

Last question how much responsibility does each individual have in your meaning to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

So you mean how how much.

Responsibility everybody should have?

100%. We are as one world and we have to like watch our small things like separate ways. But also big things is more bigger thing. But we have all take 100% in our own life and then go over to like help other people. But I think everybody has to like, minimize his his pollution.

Okay. Thank you very much.

You’re welcome.

coded