"Land matchmaking" event coming up. Let's get in touch!

My friend @winnieponcelet was at the presentation on Thursday, and he told me he heard of a facilitated land matchmaking event coming up (in Dutch: “grondbeurs”). Allegedly, it is to be between landowners and projects, tied somehow to “new ways of living”.

I would ask @reef-building to get information and request an invitation. Apparently the information sits with the Bouwmeester’s office. I am sending the name of a possible contact via Signal to protect the person’s privacy.

5 Likes

Amazing news, thanks Alberto !
Last week was dedicated to affordable housing, housing cooperatives, etc… in Brussels in the urbansim field, lot of things are coming to life. I also heard about a project for a plateform to facilitate Cooperative Housing in Brussels (Cooperative vs. Cohousing…)

Are you referring to Brussels or Flemish Bouwmeester Team ?
I more or less have contact in both I can try to get an invitation.

5 Likes

Brussels.

Hello @Caro, I am curious: did you eventually get an invitation to the grondbeurs?

Hi @alberto ! This is the response that I got from Tine :
Bonjour Caroline,

Avec le BMA on est en effet en plein recherche d’autres modèles d’habitats.
L’évènement d’ont vous avez entendu parlé se développera plus précisément autour du modèle d’habitat coopératif.
On a envie d’explorer les possibilités et avantages que ce modèle offre.
La ‘bourse’ ne sera pas une réelle bourse, mais une exercice encore un peu théorique comme à ce moment ce modèle n’existe pas encore. On veut, via une sorte de workshop, préparer le terrain pour la réalisation concrète de quelques projets pilotes. Dans le meilleur des cas, le propriétaire foncier et la coopérative se rencontreront.
Via notre newsletter, nous allons lancer un appel public au propriétaires de terrains et ensuite aux passionnés de coopératives pour les inviter à participer à ce moment d’échange qui aura lieu fin avril / début mai. N’hésite donc pas à t’abonner à notre news (un lien se trouve dans ma signature ci-dessous) pour être tenu au courant de la suite.

Au plaisir de t’y voir !

3 Likes