Hi everyone, I need help in compiling an extensive list of Current and Previous Clients and funders as well as organisations with whom we have partnered on projects. This is for the organisation website that is being updated ahead of our big sales and fundraising drives this year.
Please add what you know in a comment below (if you include their logo it would make our lives ALOT easier)…
- Project name . 1 sentence describing the project. Client/Funder (if any existed). More: Url to deliverables, media coverage and or material published by the client
Add your entry below
- Spot the Future . Scanning the horizon for trends in social innovation in Armenia, Egypt and Georgia. Client: United Nations Development Programme. (More )
- European Capitals of Culture . Advising candidate cities to the title of European Capitals of Culture, and deploying projects to strengthen their bids. Clients so far: Matera, Italy (winner 2019); Galway, Ireland (winner 2020); and Bucharest, Romania (shortlisted 2021) as well as Rijeka, Croatia . (More)
- The unMonastery . A semi-permanent residency for hackers and social innovators, drawing inspiration from early Western monasticism, living in the service of a local community. (More)
- Catalyst . Testing two software applications for collective intelligence, Assembl and Edgesense. Client: the CATALYST consortium.
- OpenCare . Finding and assessing initiatives of community provided health and social care. Client: European Commission, DG CNECT. (More )
- POPREBEL . A digital ethnography of European populism, with special focus on Eastern European countries. Client: European Commission.
- NGI Forward . A digital ethnography on the societal implications of technical choices in developing the Next Generation Internet. Client: European Commission.
- OCI Lab . A platform for collaborative livelihood and business development by young people from the Middle East / North African region. Client: World Bank. (More )
- Design thinking for policy innovation . New methods to design and evaluate innovation in public policy. Client: European Commission Joint Research Council, Innovation Policy Unit (in collaboration with Namahn. (More)
- Future Makers . Prototyping the city as a wiki. Client: United Nations Development Programme and United Nations Volunteers. (More )
- Collective intelligence in events . Using documentation and ethnographic techniques to increase the impact of events. Clients: UNESCO, Digital Festival. (More)
- Trust in Play School for Urban Game Designers
- 21 Ro Community Platform Platform created for the civic community in Timisoara (https://team2121.ro/)
- Biennale of Design Ljubljana - integration of the platform as a research tool in the project that was commissioned by the curatorial team for the BIO26
- The Science Fiction Economics Lab. Revitalizing economics to tackle the “Earthshot” of the Green Transformation. Client: Climate-KIC (https://scifieconomicslab.net)
- The Reef. Co-housing as a gateway to green, social, affordable urban living. (https://thereef.brussels)
- Particip.io. Open source web-tools for participatory culture organizations (post-project presentation website will be http://particip.io/, up in March). Funded by Kulturbryggan.
- Ambassadors of Do-ocracy and Participatory Design. Researching how to develop cultural centers founded on principles of do-ocracy and participatory design, in collaboration with Blivande, Trans Europe Halles, Institute for X and Guvuhver. Funded by Nordic Culture Point.
- Babel Between Us. Babel Between Us is a cartographic visualization of a collaboratively created world, exploring the uncharted waters between collaboration, fiction and ethnography. Collaboration with Blivande, funded by Kulturbryggan. (https://www.babelbetween.us/)
- Plato Project. Digital tools for co-created placemaking initiatives and festivals. Collaboration with Blivande, Stockholm University, SenseStack AB. Funded by Vinnova. (https://www.platoproject.org/eng)
- Cultural Community Projects. Stockholm University platform set up by Edgeryders for students and stakeholders in Stockholm to meet and develop new ideas as well as contribute to the development of specific places. (https://culturalcommunityprojects.com/)