List of NGI events 2019-2020-2021

I filled in some about Dweb - turns out I know some of the organizers.

great thanks! do you have the information on what role Zenna will have at the event?

I think she is just attending but I can ask her.

In this case it won’t go to the consortium spreadsheet since we put there only the things we are organising or participating in as speakers, workshop leaders etc.

Right.

@marina: This list-style event format unfortunately does not work for our setup to publish events from this category to edgeryders.eu/events (details). Can you please split it into individual topics, one per event, and with a picture each. As an example, I contributed a topic for the first event.

Deep green tech workshopestakeolders: technologists, hackers, researchers
Edgeryders role: workshop co-design, community management

1 Like

Hmm so there is no way to have everything in one place? I think it is much easier to have an overview rather than opening ten different threads. I can in addition do separate posts but keep somewhere the timeline, or a summary like this.

@hugi can you describe what will you be doing (Edgeryders role) at the BornHack and the Radical Networks events?

Is it enough to say outreach, or does it need to be more specific? I’m exactly sure yet.

what it really means? you are just attending and looking for interesting people or you are intervening in a way - as a speaker for example

I have applied to do a talk at Radical Networks and and will also submit a proposal for a workshop at Bornhack, but neither are confirmed yet.

ok great, so I won’t put that it’s confirmed

Sure, that’s not a problem. You can for example keep this topic as the summary, keep it in this Events category, and link from it to the individual topics with more details. The only important thing is that for every event there is a topic with the event’s date and time.

1 Like

If there are any new events you want to include in the calendar (or updates on these above) please let me know so that I can update in the official calendar before the end of the week when it will be shared with the PO. @nadia @hugi @zelf

Also, @zelf did you attend this event?

1 Like

She did. I met her for coffee soon after. Lots of Scuttlebutt community members were there.

1 Like

@hugi any updates on these two events? From now on there is a template to be filled-in for the coordinator containing more information.

1 Like

I ended upp skipping Bornhack.
I’m leaving for CCC on Wednesday morning.
What’s in the template?

I also skipped Bornhack, also heading to CCC on Wednesday!

Hugi, I’ll add you to the ssb group chat if you’re not already in too :sparkles:

1 Like