#LocalActivity: PRENDERSI CURA CON STRUMENTI OPEN SOURCE WORKSHOP @ 5° Forum delle politiche sociali

The second free hands-on workshop of the opencare series will take place this next Thursday 7 april in Milan at ‘5 Forum delle politiche sociali’. Come and learn how to create an iot opensource service to monitor and take care of your loved ones remotely.

Here Forum program  in italian:

http://mediagallery.comune.milano.it/cdm/objects/changeme:56745/datastreams/dataStream1980833562874032/content?pgpath=/SA_SiteContent/PARTECIPA/FORUM_INIZIATIVE/Forum_delle_politiche_sociali/5_Forum

If you have the possibility to come, drop us a line: opencare@wemake.cc

1 Like

Pictures of the workshop

@Cristina_Martellosio

@alessandro_contini

@Silvia_D’Ambrosio

@zoescope

@ChiaraFrr

@Alberto

@Nadia

@Costantino

@Moushira

How to create events in the community space

Hi @Cristina_Martellosio - because this is part of community outreach activities I recommend posting it in Meetups on the community site.

For reference, maybe the Guide we set up will help you in the use of the online environment

For the past events

Hi @noemi,

do you think we need to create Meetups post also for past events?

Meetups issue

Hi,

is it possible to allow comments to Meetups?

Hi think that it’s the right place to post question or comments about the Meetups!

What do you think?

@Nadia @Noemi

I don’t know

I was wondering too. The reason why comments are now disabled in the Meetups is to focus all conversations there on stories (Challenges page) with all the pages read-only for easy navigation by first time users…

Ideally we post documentation after the events in our research group.

This is still open for ideas, there’s no best solution, what do you think?