[LOTE4 Ticket] Tell the story of a change-making project

I will write an engaging post on https://edgeryders.eu detailing a project's life

We are learning together about this year’s conference theme: Stewardship, way before the event happens. The more we learn, the more we will stand ready to actually go ahead and build things without reinventing the wheel. So we are building a global collection of case studies, while also going on a Case Study Adventure to increase our knowledge of stewardship. Help by contributing with a detailed example!

• Value of task: 1 #lote4 ticket

How to complete this task

Contribute a story and tell us about an inspiring initiative (perhaps your own?), what the project is about and where it happens, how it started, what were the challenges to involve more people or make a difference, what changed in the environment because of it. 3-4 paragraphs would do, preferably add links and an image. Would you like to use it a basis for a session at the event? Tell us.

The task is completed when you upload your story here and also let us know you completed it in a comment on this page. Oh, and stand ready to answer more questions if other Edgeryders ask :slight_smile:

Steps to get your Lote4 ticket

1. By completing this task.

2. Go to MakerFox.com and register there with the same username as the one you have here on Edgeryders. Now go ahead and order your Lote4 ticket.

3. Wait to receive your ticket! Community members at Edgeryders will check how many tasks you’ve performed and it they add up to the value of a ticket, they’ll make sure to send it to you.

This task belongs to the Storytellers team and Agenda builders team, that’s where you can get in touch with other team members and coordinate the work.

I will do this for Social Mirror

… by the end of August

Awesome

Gaia this is well received. Having signed up for both this task and the headlines for social media surely gets you a Lote4 ticket.

We will send it to you end of August once both tasks are completed. Before that date, feel free to sign up on Makerfox and order it (see links above) so we can transfer you the Makerbucks so the deal can be made. Thanks again!

Patrick

Hi @Patrick Andrews, I see you joined the Agenda builders team, welcome!

Are you joining us in Matera for the conference? If yes, I assume your post on the Riversimple eco-car is a result of you taking on this task? This means you’ve earned the conference ticket and we can send it right away… just let me know and make sure you follow the steps above - go to MakerFox etc.

Festival of Solidarity & Cooperative Economy

Another world is here, be part of it!

I will present the festival of Solidarity & Cooperative economy  that takes place every October in Athens- Greece and prove to you that everything is possible (even if we don’t have money )as long as we all work together.

Moreover, I can link the festival with the Time Bank of Athens-Sydagma Square, i will explain its start during the protests of May 2011 and also the important role that this initiative played in the realization of the Festival of Solidarity and Cooperative Economy.

1 Like

Thanks, ticket is on its way!

Christine, I’m sure this will be a great learning experience for us all, there’s so much to learn about self-organisation from your crowd.

I also like the way the festival is organised - no sponsors, no funding, no arbitrage - and will want to learn the details…

@Natalia_Skoczylas will send you the ticket to Lote4 - essentially a totem of your contribution to the event planning and content production. As for the grant, could you give us a couple of more days to re-assess the budget and see if we’ve not went overboard? We’ve given 13 grants already and October is the last mile, so this weight quite a lot. Many thanks again!

Done

:slight_smile: