The challenge is “How to tell the story of the LOTE4 in Matera and the Region in a way that appeals to the interests and needs of those groups?”. More specifically, how to engage Materani and people in Basilicata to participate actively in LOTE4: present their initiatives, the story of what they are doing and why, and answer questions and comments here on the platform.
As coordinator for the team doing the outreach and engagement in Matera, it is your responsibility to deliver the desired outcomes. And to support the rest of the team in the work of achieving the goals.
Description of activities
Go through a list of relevant organisations and actors in Matera built in collaboration with the unMonasterians and Comitato Matera 2019. @Ben has this list.
1. Schedule one-on-one meetings with each one on the list, tell them about what we are doing, and record a video with them that has a set of key questions:
- Summary of your project?
- What is stewardship to you?
- How does your project relate to it?
- Who is crucial to stewardship with respect to your work and in Matera/Basilicata in general.
- Who is doing the most work to address challenges in Matera?
- What questions or problems do you have to ask the other participants from Matera....how about the ones coming from abroad? What are you expecting/contributing to LOTE?
- Engage the subjects of the videos into proposing a session or activity in the LOTE4 event program.
3. Every week: Post videos and blogposts featuring projects in Basilicata on the edgeryders platform. Add Tweets and FB updates about LOTE4 and projects in Basilicata in Italian on the social media calendar
- Engage people with local projects in Matera | Basilicata to create an account on Edgeryders and participate in the online conversation on the platform.
- number of people reached
- number of people signed up on Edgeryders platform from Matera
- number of local participants in the LOTE4 program.
Steps to get your Lote4 ticket
Complete the activities described. If you need help don’t hesitate to ask by leaving a comment below.
Wait to receive your ticket! Community members at Edgeryders will check how many tasks you’ve performed and it they add up to the value of a ticket, they’ll make sure to send it to you.