Meeting with Triodos 13 February 7pm - confirm attendance

Hi @reeflings !

THE MEETING WITH TRIODOS IS NOW ON THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY AT 7PM ON ZOOM.

The meeting will start with a presentation of Triodos and their offer for cohousing projects like ours, followed by a Q&A.

Here is a link to the notes that I took in our first meeting with them , please do read through them as there is quite a lot of information in there already, and you may have follow up questions (internal link).

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE SESSION

IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO TRIODOS IN THIS DOC BY SUNDAY 12 FEBRUARY SO THAT THEY CAN INCORPORATE THEM INTO THE MEETING (internal link)

8 Likes

Heyo Vicky,

thanks for setting this up! I’ll check with Nic today if we can be present and will let you know, if we can’t be there we’ll put our questions in that doc for ya.

1 Like

I will not be able to attend but I’ve read carefully your notes and am very interested in the record afterwards. Thanks to you Vicky for the planning !

1 Like

I’ll be there.

Hi @VickyVanEyck

Is there a deadline for adding questions to the online document?

And will the meeting be in English or French?

Hey, Not many people have replied about the meeting (I understand that its also short notice). I think that it would just be easier to speak to people directly at the plenary to get them on board for the meeting. I have asked our contact at triodos to propose some other dates in the coming weeks, and then I can pick one or propose several dates to the team members attending the plenary and on edgeryders. I’ll then set a deadline for putting questions in the document. We’ll get there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hiya, sorry for the late reply, we won’t be able to attend I’m afraid but if the meeting goes through I’m for sure going to rewatch the recording! That said, I’m also happy with @VickyVanEyck’s new proposal to speak to people about this at the plenary and set up a meeting with Triodos at a later date for people to join.

Hi Vicky, sorry for the late reply. I would be available on Monday but see it may happen at a later date. Expressing my interest in any case. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, our contact at Triodos just asked me to collect dates from the plenary and come back with some proposals :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@reeflings the Triodos meeting is now confirmed for the 13th of February, please see my original (edited) message above with the details. Excuse the caplocks but I just thought they’d draw more attention :innocent:

6 Likes

Hi @VickyVanEyck , great, i (or manuel ) will be there. And thank you again for organising this!

1 Like

@JolanWuyts and I will be there too. Thanks for organizing it!

1 Like

Thanks for organising, Vicky. Can this meeting be added to the Reef’s agenda?

@BarbaraG and I will also attend, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks fo this Vicky! I’ll be attending the meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

HI Vicky!
I’ve asked a question for clarification in the notes from the last mn… Could you check it out? Thanks!

Present ! :wink:

1 Like

@reeflings remember to put your questions for Triodos into the questions doc and to met me know if you will attend by the latest this sunday 12/02

2 Likes

Done