Membership: update

Hello to all the new @reeflings and welcome on board once more!

Given that the access to Nextcloud seemed more difficult than we anticipated, below you can find the internal links to all the documents that we would need you to fill in:

If you haven’t done so already, could you please complete these documents?

Many thanks!

Hi @Pieter, I tried to update the rights to the mother folder. Can you check if it works now?

Hi! I have a question regarding the presentation fiche and the skills fiche. We were able to access the presentation fiche without logging into nextcloud, and I thought these were not gonna be made public. I understand it’s only accessible when you have the link for it, but shouldn’t it be accessible only to people who are signed in on nextcloud? Otherwise it kinda is public since this forum and the links on it are… Thanks for your answer!

2 Likes

Hi @Sarah,

I checked the file’s history and it seems that an error was made (probably me, sorry!).

Do you remember on which link (i.e. in which thread, …) you clicked when entering the file?

@alberto, yes, it works now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Sarah, thanks for flagging this. I just tested this with the links above and no, it is not possible to see these files without being logged in. Maybe thay had been shared, and now they were unshared.

1 Like

I also checked all possible URLs that I could find, and none of them worked without a login.

Ok, well that’s great news! It was with the link that we’d received by emailbefore the 12th… But great if it was only a one off!

1 Like

Ha, great. That also means the document hasn’t really been published online. Only people with the link can open the one we sent out prior to the workshop, and that’s only the people who attended.

Hi @reeflings !

Little bit of confusion on this thread at the moment :-/ We currently have about 5 threads for welcoming members and membership updates, and we’re trying to incoroporate them all into this one, which is the most current. However, it was expected that the old threads would come into this one according to date, so they would be much higher up. As we can see, they have all arrived here at the end of the thread.

@alberto - is there anything we can do about this? As in, can we choose the point in this thread that we incorporate the others. I would say it’s too confusing to have these old messages here if they are after the most recent ones…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You can select the posts and move them back to separate threads, either new or existing.

2 Likes

@J_Noga @Justin_N and Susanne! Welcome to the Reef community!

4 Likes

Hi @reeflings !

After a few twists and turns around access and usernames, welcome finally to the platform @Justin_N and @Susanne_P !! I have added you to the ‘Reeflings’ and ‘Associate Members’ groups, so you should start receiving notifications about what is going on (although you may need to adjust your settings) :slight_smile:

Also with regard to membership, both @Euleane and @Marc_O & Ana are no longer a part of the project, due to the fullness of life and the impossibility of doing everything. Best wishes to you all for whichever direction your paths take you in the future… :heart:

10 Likes

Welcome @Justin_N & @Susanne_P ! Very happy to have you with us!

3 Likes

Welcome @Justin_N and @Susanne_P !

2 Likes

Welcome from me too @Justin_N and @Susanne_P !

2 Likes

Thanks all! Very happy to be part of the Reef! And the first plenary was a good experience.

10 Likes

welcome @Susanne_P and @Justin_N ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A big welcome to the platform to @els ! Els was at the last presentation and is currently exploring the project :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Chris, hope to meet you all in the coming weeks :slight_smile:

7 Likes