Membership: update

Hi @reeflings !

After a few twists and turns around access and usernames, welcome finally to the platform @Justin_N and @Susanne_P !! I have added you to the ‘Reeflings’ and ‘Associate Members’ groups, so you should start receiving notifications about what is going on (although you may need to adjust your settings) :slight_smile:

Also with regard to membership, both @Euleane and @Marc_O & Ana are no longer a part of the project, due to the fullness of life and the impossibility of doing everything. Best wishes to you all for whichever direction your paths take you in the future… :heart:

10 Likes

Welcome @Justin_N & @Susanne_P ! Very happy to have you with us!

3 Likes

Welcome @Justin_N and @Susanne_P !

2 Likes

Welcome from me too @Justin_N and @Susanne_P !

2 Likes

Thanks all! Very happy to be part of the Reef! And the first plenary was a good experience.

10 Likes

welcome @Susanne_P and @Justin_N ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A big welcome to the platform to @els ! Els was at the last presentation and is currently exploring the project :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Chris, hope to meet you all in the coming weeks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome Els!

1 Like

Welcome to the platform @bram ! Bram and his partner Evi (who will make an account very soon :)) attended the presentation last week and are currently exploring the project!

6 Likes

It seems like just yesterday I was welcoming @els to the platform, and here I am celebrating the acceptance of her application to become an Associate Member :slight_smile: Great to have you on board for the next part of the process Els!

7 Likes

A big welcome to the platform to @Veerle ! Looking forward to meeting you soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the platform @Evi. She is the partner of @bram and they are currently exploring the project.
Also a big welcome to @SimonDelch who also decided to explore The Reef :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome everybody!! :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks! Will try to react a bit sooner to messages in the future :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @Myriamcle who was also present at the last public presentation. She is going to explore the project the coming weeks. Hope to meet you soon!

5 Likes

Welcome @Myriamcle !

1 Like

Dear all,

This message to let you know I have decided not to apply for full membership at this point in time. I am still very interested in the project, but for various reasons for me this is not the moment to apply.

I appreciated the opportunity to be able to learn more about sociocracy and I have met some great people (special thanks to my buddy Manuel and to Ugne, my scouting partner in crime). Do let me know once you have found a site. Perhaps then is the right moment to apply. Life changes all the time :blush:!

Adriana

6 Likes

Another exploring Reefling has made an account on Edgeryders: welcome @Caro !

6 Likes

And welcome to @Quentin who is exploring together with his partner @Caro :slight_smile:

7 Likes