Membership: update

Hi Chris,

I like to apply too - unfortunately I was/am away and was not aware of a fixed deadline…. What to do?

Regards, Adriana

Hi Adriana!
Great news that you would like to apply as well :slight_smile: All you need to do is send an email to the Reef, simply saying ‘I would like to apply for associate membership’. I will reply to that with the next steps…

Sadly, @CaroB and Patrick have decided not to continue with the Reef, as for a number of reasons, the timing is not quite right for them.

We wish them all the very best for all their future plans… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @reeflings,

A warm welcome to the platform for @mieke, who is currently exploring the project! She will also be attending the plenary meeting this Wednesday…

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcom @mieke :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @mieke , big welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I think I finally figured out how to join the group. Hoping this works and looking forward to being more involved - Ryan

5 Likes

Hi @reeflings !

I am delighted to say that after the GA meeting this evening, we now have two new Full Member households:
@RichardB and @MariaAM
@Dave_behave

We also have two new Associate Member households:
@mieke
@Marc_O and Ana

Exciting times people!

9 Likes

That is great news to start the day! Looking forward to everything that comes next :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yeah!!! :slight_smile: very welcome!!

Quick update: Judith has decided that it is not the right project for her at this moment.

Hi @reeflings !

I’m delighted to let you know that Seb and Aline have requested full membership. The next Full Members meeting to approve applications will take place at the end of next week…

Also, a big welcome to the platform to Aline (@Namaline) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

At the last GA we formally approved the full member status for Seb and Aline, but also of @mieke. Welcome Mieke, welcome again Seb and Aline! You three have been removed from the associate members group on the forum, and added to the full members group. I also updated your status in the Members Registry on the workspace.

@reef-full: those of you who were at the GA (during the full members dinner of 2023-09-07) should have received the usual (but new for some) email from a service called SignRequest. It contains the minutes of the GA. Please look in the spam if you don’t see it in the inbox, and follow the instructions therein to sign digitally.

5 Likes

I confirm that The Reef ASBL has received the full membership payments from @Sebas - @Aline_Jeandenans 's and @mieke. This completes the process. Congratulations again to new full members! Cc @reef-recruitment .

6 Likes

Hi everbody,

I lastly hurted the rigidness of The Reef with which I cannot live. I do not blame The Reef, you make up the processes and structure you think are needed but it does not comply with my needs of freedom.

I wish you all success to make succeed the project, good luck.

Goodbye,
Julien

7 Likes

Hi everyone!
Welcoming @Arnaud_Lignian on the forum! He is exploring the Reef, with his partner Charlotte (who we will soon also be welcomed on the forum!) and their daughter Jeanne.
@ChrisM can you add him to reeflings and exploring members? Thanks!

4 Likes

Will do!

Also a big welcome to the forum to @Angelika, and also @Loicdb & @eva_db !

4 Likes

Welcome @Arnaud_Lignian, @Angelika , @Loicdb and @EvaD !

5 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And a big welcome to @Euleane, another exploring member :blush:

4 Likes