Please mention the name / topic of the event you want to participate in, and the city or town where it is happening.
Hackathon for Ethical Solutions to Unethical Problems - Berlin 22.11
Work, hobbies, family life, leisure, pleasure… Which activities from your present life would you like to keep doing? Which things would you like to never do again? Which would you want to start doing/do more of?
My twin passions are music and human development, converging in the survival of human joy. While music was my former profession, and I want to do more of this as a hobby in future, my main mission now is to get the world “konnekted”, whereby everyone will learn, train, and use KONNEKT - a universal psychosocial operating system which I have uncovered - as a lived part of daily culture. This means I want to focus on content creation, advocacy, presentation, and training of my material. I want to avoid anything which keeps me from this eg paying the bills, hourly paid work etc.
What is an a question or desire that drives you or your work?
• What are the fundamentals of the life process which we share beyond differences in life conditions, culture, language, intelligence, worldview complexity, personality, and beliefs?
• How can we focus our attention at scale on those fundamentals, rather than on our conceptual identity differences, in order to align our energies and collaborate effectively - as individuals, communities, societies, and as a species - around shared existential and ethical purposes?
• What is one attentional process we can adopt at scale such that, by doing it, it would make everything else easier, or unnecessary?
How did you get started and what hurdles have you met along the way?
The idea for KONNEKT started nearly a decade ago after 15 years of intense personal development exploration, and the hurdles I have met along the way are mostly resistance - both internal and external.
Which doubts do you have about the work you are doing and the path forward?
I don’t have doubts about my mission, only unknowns and uncertainties in how to reach critical mass of adoption in time to be effective.
Legal structure: which one to adopt (non-profit, foundation etc)
Business model: how to spread the KONNEKT meme as fast as possible while becoming financially self-sustaining.
What kind of support would you like to offer others traveling a similar path?
Developmental coaching, feedback, content input. Spiral Dynamics understanding and assessment in depth.
Great, now that you’ve made it easier for us to introduce you to the others – start to think about the topic and purpose of the event itself. Why do you want to participate in it? How do you feel the topic touches your work or life at the moment / in the future?
• Getting skilled complementary input and support for my mission, building an MVP, testing approach, and ideas for implementation would be amazing.
• Meeting inspiring dedicated doers and creators could result in new partnerships and connections which could positively change the direction of my mission and everyone impacted by it, not to mention my life.
KONNEKT is a universal framework for purposeful self-organisation, designed to transcend much of the division and wastefulness which humans spontaneously generate. I believe strongly that a viable and ethical future for humanity and the ecosphere lies in the direction of radical simplexity and collective humility in the face of existential natural realities. I cannot think of anything more important than enabling a developmental flow from competition to cooperation to collaboration, and building new forms of resilient konnekted cultures.
name: Adam Pearson