My Story – by Peter Skead

Please mention the name / topic of the event you want to participate in, and the city or town where it is happening.

Hackathon for Ethical Solutions to Unethical Problems - Berlin

Work, hobbies, family life, leisure, pleasure… Which activities from your present life would you like to keep doing? Which things would you like to never do again? Which would you want to start doing/do more of?

I’m a IT consultant and including moving into Authentic relational and holistic healing practices. I am really creative and enjoy creating new things, like art and also creating social spaces for people to become alive and find their agency. I would not like to be repressed by work ever again. I need to apply my technical knowledge into the creation to social collectives that create cohesion and start to re-ignite life in communities.

What is an a question or desire that drives you or your work? How did you get started and what hurdles have you met along the way? Which doubts do you have about the work you are doing and the path forward? What kind of support would you like to offer others traveling a similar path?

By sharing your story below you enable others to connect you with people, conversations, opportunities relevant to your personal and professional development:

I have seen how creative and software departments fail, as part of my career. I wish to generate Aliveness and Agency into community creativity and doing. I wish to bring new forms of collective work ti help them solve problems, like creative play and authentic experiencing. I have lead and facilitated workshops on ADHD and neurodiversity as well as Circling and trained as a holistic bodyworker. These have been difficult to grow and I have had to learn how to find the the strength to facilitate. The doubts is about how much structure will work, the perennial questions about Consensus and Consent. I have the gift of guidance with my experience, given from a space of deep listening and genuine engagement with the individual. To encourage and show how everybody is working towards a goal, from start to finish.

Great, now that you’ve made it easier for us to introduce you to the others – start to think about the topic and purpose of the event itself. Why do you want to participate in it? How do you feel the topic touches your work or life at the moment / in the future?

I truly need to help create the open source commons collective web, where the data is owned by the people, who have true control over it. The find solutions liquid democracy and free open collaboration and genuine monetary reward from a stable lifetime structure that will feed back into the community.

name: Peter Skead

1 Like

Ping @BlackForestBoi

Peter you sound like a fascinating guy. I hope being here helps you find those connections.

Hello @peter_skead_52, the plan for the Hckathon has been updated:

YOU CAN COME ALONE OR WITH YOUR TEAM

AGENDA

SATURDAY
�8.30 – we open door�s

9.00 – we close doors
we gather for a small breakfast at 8.30 am and we start sharp at 9am

9.00—14 Deep Work
we’ll spend the morning of Saturday trying to step back from the problem-solving mind and seeing the full picture

14—15 Lunch break

15.30 Check-in getting back from lunch
In the afternoon we’ll dig into deep sharing and mixing of models, projects and approaches

16—17.45 First Round of Working Tables

17.45 tea break / stretch

18—19.30 Second Round of Working Tables

19.30 Break and Eating together

20 Cacao Cerimony and Celebration
We’ll celebrate in the night with an in-house party with cacao and nice vibes :slight_smile:

~ SUNDAY ~
– we start at 11am harvesting the learnings from the previous day and continuing refining our experiments and helping each others to document and produce them. We’ll have a moment to gather feedback from other people and then hacking on projects and incorporating feedback. We’ll go on untill 17.30/18

Dinner on Sat night included!