Today I had a quick look at the New European Bauhaus. The New European Bauhaus is a flagship of the European Commission and part of the Green Deal. It’s aim is to foster beautiful, sustainable and inclusive spaces and experiences.
I see two take-aways for The Reef:
I don’t see a lot of potential, but I’m happy to be proven wrong.
- If someone has the energy, we could apply to become a Partner. If our candidacy would be approved, our logo will feature on the website and our events may get a push on social media.
- If someone has the energy, next time there is an ERDF call to which the Brussels communes could apply, we could dissiminate the information. If we would happen to know a politician, it may be helpful to encourage them to apply. Winning applicants get support in the form of consultancy from experts. A long shot though (IMHO) and unlikely something that will help The Reef.
- Maybe at some time (later in the process) we want to flag our existence to the Belgian contact point representatives?
- The festival consists of a Fair, a Fest (cultural activities) and a Forum (panel debates).
- The Fair seems a bit abstract at times, but it may include a couple of projects that are thought-provoking?
- I registered (in my own name), which should give access to advanced forum features starting from 6 June.