Next Coordination Group meeting: Wednesday 19 October?

It’s been a while that we have had a Coordination Group meeting, and to be honest I’m a bit anxious to plan a new one.

We are about to onboard a whole bunch of new Reeflings, and I will feel more reassured if we could take a couple of next steps in distributing the leadership and planning world domination … ehm I mean the next steps towards reaching our objective of purchasing a site :grinning:

Planning it on short notice seems difficult though, but let’s give it a try.

@ChrisM (Facilitation & Conflict Management), @alberto (Finance & Legal, IT), @Sophie_Beese (Governance & Working Methods), @Laurianne (Inclusion) @Sarah (Building), @manuelpueyo (Communication Materials) and @Pieter (Logistics)

=> Are you available on 19 November? If not, can you find a team member who is?

The agenda would be more or less the same as the one we had planned for the last meeting that got cancelled (internal link)

3 Likes

Will be available!

1 Like

Hey guys,

Can I also please ask you to fill in the Excel sheet that will be the basis for The Reef’s budget until April 2023? This is the internal link: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/30903

The idea is this: decisions about money are in principle of importance level 4, so to be taken by consensus. In practice however we see that this leads to some inertia that could easily be avoided.

So if all Teams could make an estimate of all the money they think they may need (visit to Schoonschip, consultation of experts, room rental, prints, …) we can gather this in one file, briefly discuss it at the Coordination Group meeting and then quickly present it for a collective decision at the plenary meeting.

2 Likes

I’m available on the 19th :slight_smile:

1 Like

i am availiable. cheers

1 Like

I am travelling, but at that time can certainly make it too.

1 Like

Yup, also available

1 Like

If it is after 5:45pm, I can. If not I will need to ask to an other member.

1 Like

It’s at 8 pm.

I see in the calendar it is actually tomorrow and not the 19th of November. I have to find someone else from my team, then.

1 Like

Very sorry about this last-minute notice, but if it is indeed tomorrow (and not on the 19th of November), I’m not able to make it.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

No worries, thanks for initiating it!

1 Like

Right now, except for if Malaz is in the end available, I am sorry to say team inclusion is not going to have a representent today. :frowning:

@ChrisM (Facilitation & Conflict Management), @alberto (Finance & Legal, IT), @Sophie_Beese (Governance & Working Methods), @Laurianne (Inclusion) @Sarah (Building), @manuelpueyo (Communication Materials) and @Pieter (Logistics)

A quick reminder on the key points and to do items:

• Provide input to the budget until April 2023 (deadline: 09/11) (internal link)
  • Appoint a Team Leader and a Facilitator in a sociocratic way (Team Governance can help)
  • Have a look at the checklist to purchase a site (deadline: 20/11)
4 Likes

Hey guys,

Quick reminder about the estimation of the budgetary needs of your Team (it’s on the agenda of Tuesday’s plenary).

Can you please have a look?

@ugne for Team Finance, @alberto for Team IT and @manuelpueyo for Team Communciation Materials?

Thanks!

This was done in the last meeting, and written in the minutes:

A pessimistic estimate of our cash needs up to April is: 150 EUR for accounting software (though at item 4 we conclude that we will probably not need this) + 150 EUR for a small donation to a charity of choosing from the confesseurs.

On it.

1 Like

Great. Can you please transfer that information to the file with that of all the other Teams? Thanks!

Hi @Lee , hi @alberto , team finance budget added to the doc.

1 Like