This planning thread comes after our strategy meeting in which we discussed a lot of things, but now need to go deep. I’m starting with what I feel is the most urgent - to continue the conversation on the point 1. from the notes: RezNet strategy.
This includes preparation for the upcoming Horizon Europe. Our standard workpackage needs revision, how do we re-shape it and possibly create a “puzzle”-like offer for different budgets? What topics we actually want to focus on in future? How do we shape 2-3 webinars on different topics to showcase our interests, outputs and results coming out from the various previous and ongoing projects? How do we build and maintain meaningful partnerships?
Here’s how I see it:
- a team meeting on this topic either towards the end of next week or beginning of the following one. Book two hours. Here’s a doodle.
- @IvanC is making a list of crucial contacts (trusted partners) we want to reach out very early on. He’ll be asking you for information. In this way we will at all times know who is contacting whom.
- prepare a template e-mail for this purpose that we can use. @nadia and/or @alberto could you help here? Of course, it should be personalized but the core of the e-mail can be something everyone can use when doing this first outreach.
- @alberto, Ivan and I wanted to ask you for a half an hour demonstration on the most effective way to search Cordis database. You are very good at that, so some tips & tricks would be great. Beginning of next week?
- @marina and @IvanC are attending EMDESK webinar on Horizon Europe on 11th of February.
- as soon as the calls are published, @marina does the scan and pre-selection followed by a presentation to the team. We discuss together what to pursue.
Works? If anyone has a different idea please share.