Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant for Edgeryders, 1.5K Eur per month part time position, based in EU timezone, remote work ok

hmm, ok - what it would have contained is a polite response and the following information :slight_smile:
to a quick 2 step process:

1. We ask you to fill in a short form for both you and us to get a clearer idea of what/how Edgeryders is right now, and what our respective expectations are. As well as if there are any obvious practical obstacles to our ability to work well together at the moment. It shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to fill in: Explore Typeform | Create your own surveys, quizzes, forms

2. If at our end we feel there might be a good fit, I’ll send you an invitation to come to a video chat with myself and someone else in the team. There may be some follow up questions for you after the call, and we may ask you to come to a second call. But we try to keep this as quick as possible.

We get back to you within 3 weeks of your having completed the form (i.e whole process shouldn’t take longer than that), also letting you know if there are other open or upcoming opportunities that might also interest you.

You emailed me and Ithink I replied, in case not:

to a quick 2 step process:

1. We ask you to fill in a short form for both you and us to get a clearer idea of what/how Edgeryders is right now, and what our respective expectations are. As well as if there are any obvious practical obstacles to our ability to work well together at the moment. It shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to fill in: https://ernordic.typeform.com/to/r0nFdh

2. If at our end we feel there might be a good fit, I’ll send you an invitation to come to a video chat with myself and someone else in the team. There may be some follow up questions for you after the call, and we may ask you to come to a second call. But we try to keep this as quick as possible.

Expect a final response within 3 weeks of your having completed the form. In it we also let you know if there are other open or upcoming opportunities that might also interest you have popped up.

Thank you for writing me back. I will fill the form. Do I have any deadline to submit the form?

Maia

1 Like

Dear Nadia,

thank you for your kind response!

I will fill in the form ASAP. I really do hope we are a good fit.

Kind regards,

Iva

1 Like

Thanks a lot.
I filled the form and send back.
Best Regards,
Felanza

1 Like

we are recruiting on a rolling basis - as soon as we find the right candidate we will roll with that. So better do it a.s.ap

1 Like

Hello, is there any outcome of this recruitment? thanks in advance

Hi Maya, I had sent out an email last week? Let me resend it.

1 Like

Thanks Nadia, my email is maiabz@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Nadia, unfortunately I dont get your emails. I would love to receive it:)

Hi eveyone. If you applied for this then you may be interested in a new opening we just announced: Now hiring: EarthOS unit coordinator

if you sent in an application for the adminstrative assistant role there is no need to go through the process again. just send me a PM letting me know you are interested.