As you may have noticed Edgeryders is growing and generating more paid work opportunities.
We are looking for support with some routine tasks tied to keeping the organisation managing all this running smoothly.
So that we can focus on more of the strategic and sales work that results in opportunities to finance interesting paid work for/with the community.
We are looking to hire someone who is able to:
- Keep track of, check contents of and upload receipts and invoices to our accounting system
- Produce time reports for project staff using our
- Work with event organisers to book and handle invoices for venues, catering etc
- Book travel and accommodation
- Respond to emails
- Can communicate well in English (if you know other languages that is great)
- Manage a calendar (schedule meetings, interviews etc)
- Organise and keep track of documents
- be responsive and can work with tight deadlines
- be thorough and pays attention to detail (e.g no spelling mistake, double bookings or factual errors)
- be very proactive in seeking out and verifying the information needed to complete tasks (doesn’t “get stuck”)
- Keeps track of deadlines and reminds people well in advance of what needs to be done to meet them.
This is a part time position for 1500 Euro a month, and can be done remotely provided we are in the same time zone (CET).
How to apply:
- Send me a direct message here on the platform
- Email nadia (at) edgeryders (dot) eu (subject: “Personal Assistant Enquiry”)
Deadline: We will recruit the first qualified applicant, so if interested it is better to get in touch immediately.