Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant for Edgeryders, 1.5K Eur per month part time position, based in EU timezone, remote work ok

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed Edgeryders is growing and generating more paid work opportunities.

We are looking for support with some routine tasks tied to keeping the organisation managing all this running smoothly.

So that we can focus on more of the strategic and sales work that results in opportunities to finance interesting paid work for/with the community.

We are looking to hire someone who is able to:

• Keep track of, check contents of and upload receipts and invoices to our accounting system
  • Produce time reports for project staff using our
  • Work with event organisers to book and handle invoices for venues, catering etc
  • Book travel and accommodation
  • Respond to emails
  • Can communicate well in English (if you know other languages that is great)
  • Manage a calendar (schedule meetings, interviews etc)
  • Organise and keep track of documents
  • be responsive and can work with tight deadlines
  • be thorough and pays attention to detail (e.g no spelling mistake, double bookings or factual errors)
  • be very proactive in seeking out and verifying the information needed to complete tasks (doesn’t “get stuck”)
  • Keeps track of deadlines and reminds people well in advance of what needs to be done to meet them.

This is a part time position for 1500 Euro a month, and can be done remotely provided we are in the same time zone (CET).

How to apply:

• Send me a direct message here on the platform
    or
  • Email nadia (at) edgeryders (dot) eu (subject: “Personal Assistant Enquiry”)

Deadline: We will recruit the first qualified applicant, so if interested it is better to get in touch immediately.

4 Likes

Hello, is this post still available?

1 Like

yes. Just posted it.

I will send you an email and pls confirm if possible. Thank you

1 Like

got it, thanks. Will reply tomorrow morning.

Thank you.

Hi there,
I would like to ask if this position is still available?
Thanks

Hello, I am very interested in this job opportunity. Thank you in advance for letting me know to whom I could send my CV or talk more?
Kind regards Iva Tkalec

The position is open. Send your cover letter and resume to @nadia

Email nadia (at) edgeryders (dot) eu (subject: “Personal Assistant Enquiry”)

Hey I’m interested. Who I need to contact for more info

Dear Nadia. I saw my friend Filip posted you’re looking for a part-time remote personal assistant in your company. I’m interested. I would like to apply!

Email nadia (at) edgeryders (dot) eu (subject: “Personal Assistant Enquiry”)

you can Email nadia (at) edgeryders (dot) eu (subject: “Personal Assistant Enquiry”)

1 Like

When could we expect some feedback on the hiring!? Shortlist…possible interview…etc

Hi Fellanza, I replied to your email.

Hello Maia, I replied via email as requested, did you receive it?

Hi,
I may have responded to an email but am unsure, so copying here also.

It’s a quick 2 step process:

1. We ask you to fill in a short form for both you and us to get a clearer idea of what/how Edgeryders is right now, and what our respective expectations are. As well as if there are any obvious practical obstacles to our ability to work well together at the moment. It shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to fill in: https://ernordic.typeform.com/to/r0nFdh

2. If at our end we feel there might be a good fit, I’ll send you an invitation to come to a video chat with myself and someone else in the team. There may be some follow up questions for you after the call, and we may ask you to come to a second call. But we try to keep this as quick as possible.

Either way we will get back to you within 3 weeks of your having completed the form to honour your putting time and effort into this process, also letting you know if there are other open or upcoming opportunities that might also interest you.

1 Like

Hello Nadia,

I did not receive an email.

Hi Iva I think I replied to an email but in case not:

1. We ask you to fill in a short form for both you and us to get a clearer idea of what/how Edgeryders is right now, and what our respective expectations are. As well as if there are any obvious practical obstacles to our ability to work well together at the moment. It shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to fill in: Explore Typeform | Create your own surveys, quizzes, forms

2. If at our end we feel there might be a good fit, I’ll send you an invitation to come to a video chat with myself and someone else in the team. There may be some follow up questions for you after the call, and we may ask you to come to a second call. But we try to keep this as quick as possible.

Either way we will get back to you within 3 weeks of your having completed the form to honour your putting time and effort into this process, also letting you know if there are other open or upcoming opportunities that might also interest you.