OpenCare is moving fast. We are meeting with a lot of interest and finding new and prestigious partners, like CERN, UDK and Re:Publica. This is good, but there is a risk that the project will lose coherence as we lose sight of each other to focus on our day-by-day.
@melancon and I propose we have a slightly more structured community call (could be longer than the usual hour too). We need to discuss at least the following:
- Completing the big picture for year 1. Which activities are still missing? Alberto to do a tentative writeup (ready before the call), please leave a comment here to flag any activity I might have forgotten.
- Planning the Stockholm meeting. I know @Lakomaa has done some work on the consortium meeting, and @Nadia has been working on a public-facing activity involving medical professionals.
- Where are we with the consent funnel? We are plunged into activities, but the consent funnel is not up (see here). @markomanka to report.
- The Open Competition is supposed to be launched at month 6. @markomanka to report.,
- Milano partners reported some difficulties in onboarding people. How can we all help?
- Community management activities: there are several new people in the communites, and about 30 challenge responses. I suggest the next step is to focus on getting them to interact more and validate more each other. (@Noemi).
- Reaching out to like-minded initiatives (Nadia has found many). How to best do it?
- Repositories and communication efforts. How to maximize efficiency?
Please use the comments to add (or remove) items to this agenda.
I would insist all people mentioned above participate, as well as representatives from WeMake ( @Costantino , ideally, plus whoever he wants to involve) and the City of Milano ( @Rossana_Torri or @Luciascopelliti or both). I think we would all be re-energized by gaining a better awareness of the big picture. The project is coming along bigger and better than what you might think!
We have decided to move the community calls on Mondays at the request of Luce and Zoe. However, next monday is a bank holiday in Italy. Where do you guys stand on this? Is it still OK for the Italians? Do you want to move it?
Date: 2016-04-28 10:00:00 - 2016-04-28 10:00:00, Europe/Brussels Time.