Hello all, OpenCare is participating in the CAPS comunity event in Berlin, May 18th 2016. It works by panels, that last 90 minutes and collect about 8 projects each (agenda). Probably best to think in terms of a 5 minutes presentation: no more than 5 slides.
- Slide 1: how engagement produces research results (the main visualization in the proposal).
- Slide 2: a list if instruments (social media, offline workshops, the fellowships program) taken from our engagement strategy.
- Slide 3: a network visualization of the conversation as of now. Care of @melancon. Ideally interactive, but static image also OK.
- Slide 4: name 2-3 of the most amazing stories we have found (Helliniko, Benin, The Jungle...).
- Slide 5: "big picture" calendar (care of Alberto).