Plenary meeting 21/06

Hello @reeflings,

We are meeting this Wednesday (21/06) for a plenary meeting, and the agenda is pretty full (internal link).

Here are a couple of pointers for those who are new:

Practical details
  • We start at 19:30 sharp, which means that we much appreciate it if you can arrive 10-15 minutes early, so that we can get started in time.

• If you can’t make it, please let us know, preferably in the agenda document.

• The location is often decided last minute. It can be found in the Nextcloud calendar and in the agenda document.

Preparation
  • The third column in the agenda document includes links to the proposals and background documents. Of particular importance will be the documents on the scouting exercise, which will be added shortly.

• If you are not a member of Team yet, please have a look at the “tasks for June” file and fill in your name for the stuff you would like to do. If you are an Associate Member or are sure you want to be one, please also fill in the “skills and experiences” document. Based on all the input I will then come forward with a proposal, taking into account everybody’s preferences and the interest of the group. When in doubt: do not hesitate to ask your buddy!

3 Likes

There will be a PowerPoint!

I won’t be there and noted it in the minutes.

Sebastien and Sophie will present what we’ve prepared as documents for wednesday.

I’ve planned to work on the files this sunday and see Sebastien this sunday too and I hoped to have the files ready for sunday evening so everybody has the time to read them. I will post here with a reeflings-tag when the files are ready.

2 Likes

Hi @reeflings

Scouting coordination - Files - Nextcloud (tabdigital.eu)

Here you can find the updated files for the scouting. The how-to is divided and cleaned up. The fiche is mostly the same but what a scouter has to fill in is reduced for not give to much administrative work.

5 Likes

@Lea, @RyanB, @Adriana and maybe @mieke: if you would be willing to take up a task during the summer, can you please have a look at the “tasks for June” document, which is in the second item on the agenda, and fill in your preferences? If you would have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask your buddy!

The link to the agenda is in the post at the top.

Dear all,
I’m afraid I cant make the plenary today.

1 Like

Hi @Lee I would be happy to help search for properties online or assist with facilitation or the scouting activity going forward (I have added my name to the file). - Ryan

2 Likes

We will not be able to come today unfortunately, but look forward to seeing you next time.

1 Like

@Marc_O - not sure if you’ve seen this post, with the link to the agenda (and address) for tonight’s plenary… :slight_smile:

@ChrisM, couldn’t see the invite. Don’t have an access to nextcloud yet. :upside_down_face:

I have asked Alberto to create Nextcloud accounts for you both, so you should receive an email about that soon… :slight_smile:

I am in :slight_smile:

1 Like