together with @Richard, we are about to start our analysis on media content (online news articles, tweets, newspaper articles) where we are focusing on the position of sexuality and gender within the populist discourse. We were thinking of doing the analysis also by using Graphrider and Tulip. Therefore, I wanted to ask you several things.
(1) First, is it OK for you/Edgeriders to have posts/content that is not produced by individual people as it is other cases?
(2) If yes then, secondly, is it possible to create a separate project, maybe within Wellbeing in Europe, but detached from Ethno POPREBEL?
(3) Thirdly, should we create as many users to put the posts online as many media sources we have? (Similarly as it is done in Poprebel with the interviews were Mania and Jitka create a person and post the interview in their “name”?)
(4) We would need, besides attaching codes, to attach tags to the posts based on the country (Czech/Polish/German), the topic (we are following three topical events and the discourse around it) and the source. We assume this will help to more easily create different SSNA visualisations by filtering based on the tags. Do we get it right? Do we need the source tag if we have individual identities as contributors to the platform? Is there any advice for the logic of the tag? Some prefix followed by the very tag-specification, such as popsex_[contry/topic/source] is needed, right?
(5) Lastly, we will have definitely some codes that are already present in the Edgeryders, such as “activists”. But we might have it in different hierarchies. Should be thus create our own “activists” code using some prefix, or how is this solved otherwiese?
Thanks for letting us know, what do you think and how will we proceed.