Procurement: Development of RyderEx

Brief: New Graphryder

We are developing a new version of Graphryder. We describe the scope of this application here:

This work is a deliverable of the POPREBEL project (WP2, Task 2.5), funded through the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 822682.

Requirements

Technology stack:

• Neo4j
  • Sigma.js
  • Graphology
  • GraphQL
  • Node.js

Extensive and proven experience with all of the technologies in the stack is crucial. Applicants must have delivered complex graph visualization applications for web browsers using this stack in the past.

Bounty

We are offering 10,000 EUR, paid on delivery.

Licensing

All code should be published under AGPLv3.

How to apply

• Post here, along with links to some of your work.
  • A decision will be made within 14 days.
1 Like

Dear EdgeRyders community, dear Hugi,

I cofounded together with Alexis Jacomy and Benoît Simard, OuestWare a french software dev agency specialized in data-driven web applications. We would like to propose our services for the Graphryder new version development as we think we have the perfect team to help you out on this.

I have a 10-years experience working with social scientists to analyze research data. Long ago, I developed a qualitative research data archive prototype with the BeQuali research team: beQuali - index
I also worked a lot with graph in various research contexts :

Alexis created sigma.js which is already used by your platform. We are working on sigma.js version 2 release which benefits natively from the graphology ecosystem. He more generally excels at designing and developing high end data visualization interactive web applications.

Benoît has a 10-years experience working for Neo4J. Full-stack developer, he masters the full chain from the database to the web front and definitely knows about graphs.

Your project falls perfectly into our skills set and in the kind of project we like to do: open source tool for researchers using graph technologies. From our recent references, let me pinpoint a few:

Finally, note that using GraphQL, react and Neo4J is something we know and promote: GRAND Stack: One schema to rule them all

We would be very happy to work with you on this project.

Best regards,

Paul, Alexis and Benoît

1 Like

We are deciding to go ahead with you @Paul_OuestWare! I will connect over PM to figure out the details. Happy to be working with you!

Great news!
Very happy to collaborate with you on this very nice application.
Talk to you soon in our kickoff meeting.
Paul

1 Like