On Sunday the 26th of March we have planned a “reflection day”, which was orginally conceived as a day where we could take some more time to take some important discussions, and also take the decision to go forward and to start looking for a site.
Now the idea has been raised to convert it into a weekend, and to gather on Saturday the 25th to do some group building discussions (values, aspirations, …) and also just some plain fun stuff. Depending on preferences we could probably rent some holiday home with several rooms somewhere in Wallonia.
If we want also do something on the 25th, we’re a bit pressed for time to get it organised, so I’m launching a survey to see what everybody’s availability and preferences are.
Can you please fill in the survey below ASAP?
- I will be there on Saturday 25 March
- I can’t make it on the 25th
- I will be there on Sunday 26 March
- I can’t make it on the 26th
- I would like to sleep over, but preferably in a bedroom for my household alone
- I would like to sleep over, and I’m happy to share a room with others
- I / we will sleep at home