Registration

On October 19-21 2017, Edgeryders will open the doors to the OpenCare Village (OpenVillage) - A participant-built festival dedicated to bringing together existing projects into a demo of a new health and social care system powered by open source, community driven solutions. This gathering offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for participants to meet, learn and shape the future with peers doing inspiring work around the globe:

How to get a ticket:

1. Tell us you want to come. Create an edgeryders.eu account, read the stories online and introduce yourself by posting and leaving thoughtful comments. Then write to community@edgeryders.eu to ask for a ticket.
  2. Join our global #CountOnMe team to learn about others who are coming at the festival and spread the news!

For more information: Come to our weekly online community gatherings on Wednesdays at 18:00 CET here or contact community@edgeryders.eu.

Date: 2017-10-19 09:00:00 - 2017-10-21 21:00:00, Europe/Brussels Time.

1 Like

attending with how many guests?

When I pressed the “attend” button, with 0 guests, it changed to “You are attending with 9 guests”! No, really, no guests at all… :wink:

:))

9’s a party :slight_smile:

That many people are also attending

Guests are simply other participants, you’re good to go! :slight_smile:

Still up for coming? Dont forget to get your ticket!

@pandachia , @Iriedawta , @Alexander_Shumsky thanks for registering. Let me know if I can help, or otherwise see the instructions above… hope to see you soon!

would you send me any invitation letter ?

Hello ,

I wish like to atend this program badly . are you send any kinds of invitation letter for visa purpose cause I will have apply for visa from Bangladesh .

Sure!

Hi @nahida , can you email me a text or template letter which you want me to sign on behalf of Edgeryders? I will add Edgeryders information on it, but make sure it contains your full name and address. Email it to community@edgeryders.eu please. See you soon I hope!

would love to attend

hello community,

i would love to be part of the fesitival are there any arrangements for attendants out of europe since am in kenya?

Logistical support

Hi @joshuake

We can cover partially the cost of travel for active participants and we can definitely help with invitation letters if you need one to travel to Europe. If you want to take on a task ahead of the festival check the ones listed here? Many involve communication. If you have other passions, the easiest is to have a chat and figure it out together. so that the work makes sense to you too! Today’s community call on google hangouts (and every Wednesday) is where we meet and coordinate work ahead of the festival - requires more stable internet connectivity but it would be super if you participated!