Regular team meetings

Thanks, @VickyVanEyck , noted and good luck!!

I am really sorry, but I do not seem to be able to connect to the meeting, neither from my laptop nor from my phone.

1 Like

hey @ClaudiaPr , just keep on trying, nobody had an issue, we will start and you join if you can

Try restarting your laptop? It works for the rest of us.

Hi @reef-finance , I didnt get much of a response from team members about the meeting with triodos and I think that it would just be easier to speak to people directly at the plenary to get them on board for the meeting. I have asked our contact at triodos to propose some other dates in the coming weeks, and then I can pick one or propose several dates to the team members at the plenary and on edgeryders. Sorry about this, like all of you I guess, I’m also juggling a lot of different balls at once at the moment.

Hi Vicky, we touched on the matter at Monday’s meeting, but all we knew is that you were already on it. How many people do you envision would be going to Triodos? Is this a representation or everyone that wants a mortgage from Triodos?

Hi @alberto Yes its a meeting for anyone that will get a mortgage, which I assume is going to be quite some people. I’d like to get as many people as possible interested to join the online presentation - or at the very least put questions in the document that I set up.

Got it. Then I suggest you tag individual people, or even send individual messages. Things can easily get lost, many reeflings have busy lives…

Hi @reef-finance

Two important points:

1. Regular team meetings - i see we don’t have any meetings planned and i I forgot to ask Alberto about his idea to schedule them in one particular way. @alberto , do you remember you said you had something in mind If you don’t remember, i will just suggest some dates, is that ok?

2. Notary came back to me proposing the following slots for the online meeting to discuss comments on the societé simple doc:

• Le lundi 11 à 13h30
  • Le mardi 12 à 16h

What are your thoughts? I could do:

• Lundi, 11 Sep 12h30
  • Mardi, 12 Sep 2pm

Thanks,
ugne

Hi @reef-finance
I think we don’t have any upcoming team meetings, here are some suggestions, unless you propose another way:

• 12 or 14 Sep
  • 25 Sep
  • 10 Oct
  • 25 Oct
  • 9 Nov
  • 21 or 22 Nov
  • 4 or 6 Dec

Is this ok? any dates you can’t do?
Thanks
ugne

@alberto , @RichardB , any comments on the team finance team meeting dates above? Thanks
ugne

I can do 14 and 25. After that, I’ll go on Team Taking a Break for a while.

I aim at attending all meetings, however from October on I may need to compromise for foreseen reasons :slight_smile:

Hi @reef-finance , hi @Angelika , & welcome @Justin_N
Just to confirm, our next finance meeting is on Tuesday, 5 December, is that ok?

Hello there,
Sorry, I am a little bit confused … Was December 5th mentioned any time before? I already have plans on that day unfortunately :frowning:
I was available at the last meeting date, but that was cancelled. I would also be available on December 3rd, but I guess this date has also been cancelled then?
But if everyone else is available on 5th December pls go ahead without me :).
Best,
Angelika

Hi Ugne,
I’m also not available on the 5th, however the 3rd should work on my end.

Hi all, looking forward to joining for the first time! However, 5 Dec. is pretty bad for me (have big events on 6 and 7 December that I need to prep, plus it´s the Dutch Sint Niklaas fest). Dec. 8 is fine, and weeks after I´m generally much more flexible. Of course, feel free to hold the meeting regardless.

All best! J

Hi @reef-finance , hi @Justin_N

OK, what about 6 or 7 December? On the 3rd, @Angelika & @RichardB & @Andrea_W , we have the Helping Circle meeting at 7pm regarding the société simple doc.

As for finance meeting, Let me knwo if 6 or 7 Dec could work. I can’t do the 8th Dec.

Also, @Justin_N , i asked Mieke to add you to our group.
Thanks
ugne

I can’t do 6th or 7th. Before/ after I am much more flexible.

Hi @reef-finance
Given next week is pretty full for everyone ,let’s move to the following week.

• Monday, 11 Dec at 7pm
  • Tuesday, 12 Dec at 7pm
  • Wed, 13 Dec at 7pm
  • Thurs, 14 Dec at 7pm
0 voters