The main thrust of the meeting was about allocating the team’s atasks with a view of being ready to buy a site starting in late March.
- Ugne to share a FAQ document on the confesseur process
- Richard to attend the meeting of the 29th on the investor profile.
- @VickyVanEyck to organize and attend the meeting with Triodos on Mon 23rd.
- Choice of the notary: Alberto to prepare a draft proposal
- Fond de logement: @Celine_D already drafted a summary. @manuelpueyo and Malaz are going to talk to the Fond de Logement. Manuel to ask whether it makes sense to make an appointment as a group.
- Overview of the legal aspects of buying a site. Ugné and Alberto to check with @Lee what she meant by putting this item on the to-do list, we feel like we understand them already.
- Overview of the management of the multi-purpose room: cooperative vs ASBL. Malaz to work with Joost from de Okelaar.
- Alberto to prepare a proposal on differentiated contribution to the option plus “fast track” vs. “slow track”. Priority on this, try to schedule for the first plenary of Feb.
- @ClaudiaPr (or Vicky?) to design a process for enlarging the board. Consider naming names: “X should be in the board in representation of the families with children, Y in representation of the women” or whatever.
- Richard (with Alberto’s support) to start looking into the price fork. This is a difficult one, and we might need to invoke Mark.
- 2-4% price increase for new members: it’s fair. Céline to take care of it.
- Malaz to give another shot at Excel-based accounting (as opposed to Alberto’s proposal here) . Deadline: first week of February.
- Ugné has now the money box, with about 60-70 EUR.