June, 1sth 2016 – 6.45 p.m. - 8.15 pm WeMake, via Stefanardo da Vimercate 27/5, Milano
LET’S START FROM CITIZENS/COMMUNITIES TO FIND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO SPECIFIC HEALTH CARE NEEDS If you have missed the report of the previous meetings:
- Cristina Martellosio, Costantino Bongiorno, Roberta Ribero, Alessandro Contini, Chiara Ferrero, Silvia D’Ambrosio (WeMake)
- Rossana Torri; (Comune di Milano)
- Gisella Bassanini (Architect, Facilitator)
- Andrea Balossi (Video operator)
There are 22 participants. Many of them had attended the previous sessions.
We announced which of the ideas born during the previous sessions will become a prototype by the end of July, explaining what the selection criteria were and discussing the results with the audience. Video of the meeting has been integrally recorded.
[18.45 - 19.00] Introduction and recap
Rossana: what happened in the two last meetings
Costantino: how to use Edgeryders platform (registration, log in, posting…)
[19.00 - 19.45] Presentation of the evaluation criteria
Cristina: the process of evaluation
A score is assigned to each idea, according to two evaluation criteria
- The power to help people: to how many people the project is addressed to;
- How much the project is “open-source” : reproducibility of the idea.
Alessandro: analysis of the three ideas (three positive and three negative aspects of each of them)
- Stand up
- In pè
- Fatti più in là
[19.45 - 20.15] Winner announcement, Q&A, Next Steps
Costantino: the winner is… Stand up!
Alessandro e Costantino: Q&A with participants
In the discussion, an interesting issue has emerged. To be useful the winning idea need to be used in relation to the community, the communication aspect is of primary importance. The object goes beyond the idea of “notice your relatives if you fall” it can be a valid tool for several aspects of daily life.
Costantino: next steps
- Project weekly newsletter
- Invitation to test the prototype
Following: an aperitivo with all participants