Scouting exercise

Great Julien, happy to help on this if needed, Sébastien

2 Likes

I had finally some time to spend on the scouting coordination this weekend due to circumstances.

I have make a how-to file, a following up file, a evaluation file and a new scouting fiche.

They will all have to be adapted after I have had a meeting with the architects but I think it gives a strong base.

I’m not sure we have to keep the wiki post about the scouting, I think we better but a link to those files in a onboarding manual or something similar. But we can discuss this later on.

The files are on Nextcloud : Scouting coordination - Files - Nextcloud (tabdigital.eu)

I suppose we will have to restructure the rest of the folders and files but let’s do this once those files are final

I think it would be good the have a meeting about those files with the @reef-building team to present them on next plenary. What do you think? (I have to admit I prefer to meet in real for those type of meetings if everybody agrees)

For information, I’ve done nothing about contacting the communes for so far.

4 Likes

Very impressive work, @Julien, thank you!
Did you have time to set up a document with your questions for the architects or should I mainly ask about meeting them to discuss the scouting exercise?
@reef-building what about our meeting on 25/05 (let’s keep this one online and see if we can make the next one in person) - who would be available say around 20h30 for an hour?

2 Likes

@Sophie_Beese I prefer to have a meeting with the architects, I didn’t write down my questions and often I have new questions based on their answers :smiley:

This thursday I prefer to do it online if possible, I have the kids.
20h30 would be good because then the kids should be in bed, I said should :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Ada as well that night, but could stay from 20h30 to 21h15 if it’s online

1 Like

Hi team building, works for me online at 20h30, seb

1 Like

Hey @reef-building, great, that’s at least 4 of us :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, our recovered agenda and minutes files also seems to be corrupted but I guess the agenda is very simple:

1. confirming team of scouting excercise coordinator(s)
  2. scouting excercise (Julien’s documents)
  3. outreach activity (Sarah’s documents (and CityDev))

Anything else you would like to discuss? See you on Thursday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear all, I´ll try to join but I can´t promise I will. I´m quite busy this week with a number of things, please go ahead with the meeting.

1 Like

Who makes the zoom-link ? Or making the nextcloud calender item?

The meeting (with a zoom link) is already in the Nextcloud calendar.

1 Like

Waw @Julien! That is absolutely mind blowing! Thanks so much for taking this on!

1 Like

Hi, i am lost and could not find the zoom link for this evening, thanks for your help, seb

here is the link. it’s on the nextcloud calendar

2 Likes

Sorry still lost with the link

Hey @reef-building, as just agreed at our (very nice) meeting, we are looking for peer reviewers for the files that Julien created (Scouting coordination - Files - Nextcloud (tabdigital.eu)) mainly the “how to” file and - time permitting - the model fiche. Any volunteers? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:raised_back_of_hand:i could eventually volunteer to that , even if i am not officialy team building

1 Like

Hey @reef-building and more specifically @Julien and @anon78992831, we have just received a reply from the architects: “nous pourrions nous voir ce jeudi quand vous le souhaitez ou ce vendredi en matinée (nous devons partir à 12h00).
ou si mieux après le 13, faites-nous des propositions, nous sommes encore très dispos.” What works best for everyone? [poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=7 public=true chartType=bar]

• Thursday morning
    • Thursday lunch
    • Thursday afternoon
    • Thursday after work
    • Friday morning
    • After the 13th
    • I won’t join

0 voters

Those days are difficult for me, I go to the commune of Jette Thursday afternoon and I have a meeting before with colleges at work.
Fryday afternoon it is teambuilding of the company I work for in Maasmechelen and in the morning I need to go to the hospital :expressionless:

1 Like

Hi team, difficult also, i work on thursday and fly away on friday morning, sorry, seb

1 Like

Hey @reef-building, let’s meet the architects after the 13th then - @Julien and @anon78992831 do you want to suggest a few dates that you are available on (or create a little poll)? Thanks.