Sociocracy Facilitation Course

Hate to be the party pooper, but this Friday does not work for me anymore. Sorry! Turns out I have a new years reception/networking event at work that I need to be at and starts later than I was originally told. But tbh, after the work week I’ve had I also don’t think I’ll have enough mental space left for the training.

Oh no. This Friday I’m also not available unfortunately.

I still suggest we meet as a smaller group - 5 people - tomorrow. @MariaClaudia, @Matthieu and @JolanWuyts - see you tomorrow at 6.30pm at @Lee’s place! Please bring food/drinks to share :slight_smile:
@BarbaraG - this is very last minute, but maybe you’d be interested in joining?
Otherwise, I guess it’s always an option to do the first session online at home and join one of the groups for sessions 2 and 3.

3 Likes

OK!
Could you please remind me @Lee’s address details ! Thanks

The address can be found in the last plenary agenda: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/apps/onlyoffice/51325?dir=/The%20Reef%20shared%20folder/Team%20Reef/Plenary%20meetings/Agendas%20and%20minutes&fileid=7500
See you tomorrow!

1 Like

Hi @Sophie_Beese, thank you for thinking of me! I am seeing this only now and I have another course this evening. I would be happy to do the first part online alone - I would just need someone to tell me where/how I can access it, but I have also just asked this question to Chris and Ralf. Have a good time tonight!

1 Like

@Nic, @Lara, @BarbaraG and @manuelpueyo

When we were doing the first session we were not so sure whether you can really catch up by yourself, because the majority of our learning experience came from the exercises.

To make it possible for you to keep up I see two options:

1. You look for a date that suits the four of you and you do the first session together (online is just fine eh)

2. You read up on the essence of the first session, which was about how to integrate objections

If you would prefer option 2 (which will really do eh, it’s not rocket science), these would be my recommendations:

But even if it that doesn’t work out, don’t hesitate to join a group for the second session eh!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, the second group (@MariaClaudia, @JolanWuyts, @Lee, @Matthieu and myself went through the first module (rather swiftly) and scheduled the 2nd and 3rd module for the 25th of February (10am to 3pm with a lunch break in between sessions).
@ChrisM - anyone from the first group interested in joining?
@Nic, @BarbaraG, @Lara, @manuelpueyo and @lenaftng - anybody up for jumping right into the second module :)?

3 Likes

Sarah and I are happy to join that day on the 25th. Thomas and Celine have left, so that just leaves @RalfWetzel, @Laurianne and @manuelpueyo who were involved in the first session with the first group. Perhaps those that can’t make the 25th from both groups can set up a second meeting together…
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MariaClaudia - how many people can you host? Happy to move it to my place if the group gets too big.

I can’t make it for the 25th, unfortunately. Let’s see about Ralf and Manuel.

Yes, would love to join you too on 25/02!

Hi @Sophie_Beese, in my studio I have a couch and 3 chairs, how many are we? Maybe if we are more than 4/5 better to your place? let’s see the final number and decide few days before

1 Like

I can’t confirm yet for the 25th. If it’s at all possible with my energy level and work situation (important deadline a few days later), I’d like to join, but I’ll only know the week of.

I can join on the 25th of feb. looking forward. thank you for organising this

3 Likes

I can finally join on the 25th ! I’m happy ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, let’s do it at my place then - I have four chairs and a sofa and can maybe ask the neighbours for a few more chairs. It’s going to be @Laurianne, @manuelpueyo, @MariaClaudia, @BarbaraG, @Sarah, @ChrisM, @JolanWuyts, myself and maybe @Nic, is that correct?
What about you, @Lee, @RalfWetzel and @Matthieu?

7 Likes

Perfect, thanks @Sophie_Beese

1 Like

So tomorrow at 10 at yours, @Sophie_Beese? Should everyone bring a little something for lunch?

Hey there, I was just going to post something :slight_smile: Yes, 10am at my place (I’ll post the address in the chitchatters chat). I’ll be making (vegan) pumpkin soup - If we’re more than 8 people, I don’t have enough spoons/bowls :wink: There is coffee and (plenty of) tea. If there is anything else you want, feel free to bring it along, but no need. See you all tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes